Part 40: Dust 「Takahiro」

Start from the beginning

======

We ate away. It was pretty good except for the fact Yuki was acting weird throughout the whole thing. He kept looking around, and was fidgety.

"Yuki, what is the deal?" I finally asked.

"I get nervous at sea. Silly I know."

"No. it's normal." I laughed.

"Gentlemen, dessert." The waiter comes with what looks like a pie.

"Thank you."

What was place before me looked like a chicken pot pie. It seemed like such a foreign dessert. I've read about it in school, but never tasted one.

I took a bite. It tasted good too. Everything tasted great. I look over to Yuki. He seemed to be enjoying his dish as well.

"It's good. They should get noticed or something." I said to Yuki.

"They will." He replies.

"I wonder what they put in here. I assumed it would be fruits, but it ain't." I took my fork, and dug it into the middle. I saw spinach, and chicken. Who knew those two would taste good.

Yuki eyed me like I was crazy digging around the pie. I didn't care. I kept examining the pie to see some hidden ingredient.

"Hmm?" I noticed a piece of chicken that was slightly different from the others. It had a weird black stain to it. At first I assume it was burnt a bit, but it wasn't dark enough to be a burnt mark. It was grayish if I had to say the least.

I squinted my eyes as I held up that piece with the fork. The stain looked oddly familiar. I looked down at my finger tattoo. It was identical.

"Ah!" I dropped my fork, and felt myself wanting to throw up. Yuki looks up at me with a small smirk. "What's the matter?"

"What the hell is this?!" I stood up, and felt arms grabbing me. The waiter, and two other chefs got me by my arm. I couldn't fight them off no matter how much I struggled.

"Yuki, unlock the cellar!" The waiter said.

Yuki frowned, and looked at me.

"Yuki!" The waiter screamed.

Yuki ran to get the cellar. The men dragged me downstairs, and the waiter injected something in my neck. Before I knew it, I was knocked out.

======

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I felt my wrists were bounded behind my back. "Hey!" I screamed out. No one. The room was dark. It was a kitchen. A mini kitchen.

"You're awake." The waiter said as he walked out from the darkness.

"Who the hell are you!? What the fuck is all this?!" I scowled.

"You sir will be dinner." He smirks.

"What!?"

"Tomorrow. Yuki chose a fine one." He laughs. "See you later Takahiro." He gets up, and walks upstairs. I heard the lock of the door. I was stuck here bounded.