Tease

{Chloe}

I waited about twenty minutes for Ricky to come back and he never did. I slid my shirt and my pants on the went downstairs to see what happened.
He wasn't in the kitchen, he wasn't in the guest room, or anywhere else. I heard voices coming from the living room then I walked in there to see Ricky sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I scoffed while crossing my arms.

"Hey, remember that time at the hotel when you teased me so bad and I was just sitting there clueless??" He asked.

"And do you recall wanking off in the shower?" I giggled while sitting next to him.
He quickly turned red.
"Er...No..? I,I would never.." he exclaimed

"Yeah,okay." I giggled while rolling my eyes at him.
"Is it just me or it's cold in here?" I asked.
"It's kinda cold" Ricky said.

I got up and walked to the entrance closet were I keep the blankets then I walked back with a blanket.
"Just one?" Ricky asked.

"Take it or stay cold" I said while sitting down.

"No, I mean what if you get cold?"

"Who said I was gonna give it to you??"
I looked at Ricky and giggled. "I'm just kidding"
He chuckled then we shared the blanket.
I laid down and rested my head on Ricky's stomach.
Ricky slid his fingers through my hair and played with it.
I slowly closed my eyes at the satisfaction of him playing with my hair. I tried to keep them open but it felt good.

"Wanna order Chinese?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes without opening my eyes. "You order please" I yawned.

{Ricky}

"You order please." Chloe yawned. She sounds so cute in her sleepy voice.
I sat up to get my phone but Chloe pulled me back.

"What are you doing??" I asked.

"Don't get up, I'm comfortable."

"Starve then." I chuckled while sitting back down.

"No! Go order! I don't wanna starve!" She whined.
I laughed then got up and went to go order our food.

"Rickyy!!" She called from the living area.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my keys??" She hollered.

"No, check your bag."
She's always loosing her goddamn keys.

"They're not in my bag, I already checked."

"Well check again."

"Rude." I heard her mumble.

I smiled to myself. She's just something else. She's my something else.

"Why are you smiling?" She smiled at me.
I shook my head "nothing, just thinking."

"About?" She asked.

"You."

"You're so gay" she giggled while kissing my lips.

"I'm only lesbian for you so cool it." I smiled.

"What?." The guy over the phone said.

I turned red. "Oh..Umm..I-I was talking to someone else.." I said.

Chloe started laughing.

"Quiet you!" I smiled.
I ordered our food. It was probably the most awkwardest order I've ever made.

"That was embarrassing..." I smiled nervously.

"So let's see if the delivery guy is lesbian for you too" she winked at me.
We both laughed but I still felt a little embarrassed.
Chloe walked past me and I grabbed her by her waist, pulling her back towards me.

"So what do you think we should do to pass some time?" I smiled at her.

"I have something in mind that you'll love" She whispered in my ear. She then gently bit it and kissed my neck.
She pulled away then grabbed my hand and led me to the living room. She shoved me onto the couch and my heart raced. She pinned her lips against mine then pulled away.

"I'll be right back babes" she winked at me.

She left the living room then I made myself comfortable.
I heard her walking back then she yelled "Surprise!"
I looked over to her.

"So I was thinking that we could play uno to pass some time while we wait for the food." She smiled.

I crossed my arms "You don't know how much I fucking hate you right now.."

She laughed "I was joking... did you really think we were going to have sex again??"

"Maybe..."

"Well you can't be mad because you just wanted to have sex with me not that long ago,stud." She said while taking the cards out.

"You're a dick, I hope you know that."

"You are what you eat." She said. She then gasped, realizing what she had said "Oh my god... I am so fucking nasty.." she said while covering her mouth looking surprised.

"I don't know why you're all surprised... I already knew."

"You ass!" She laughed while throwing a pillow at me.
We both laughed then she began shuffling the cards again.
I watched her as she shuffled. I thought of everything we've been through together.. all the arguments over jealousy.. and stupidity. All the fun times we've had too.
She could be a little ass but thats what makes me love her the most. Her personality.. she's simply beautiful too. She doesn't even try. I wonder how could someone be as perfect as her.. she means everything to me.

She completes me .