Ressurrection

{Chloe}

"I feel like you guys planned this from the beginning...the mystery girl and all.." I crossed my arms.

"You know what. Stop thinking and just have fun with us. We're gonna have dinner and you're gonna enjoy it,Understood?"

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Is that clear?" He asked.

"Yessir" I said sarcastically.

"Good" he smiled.

"So demanding..." I mumbled.

"Well,get use to it, I can be demanding for other things..." He chuckled.

I gasped at his remark.
"Oh god! You're such a pig!" I said while playfully hitting his arm.

He chuckled.

We crossed the street and Chris held the door for all of us.

"Ladies first" he smiled.
"Oh! And I just don't mean mystery girl" he chuckled.

"Fuck off" Ryan chuckled.

Ricky walked behind me as we walked in then Chris slapped his ass as he closed the door.

"Don't let the door hit you on your way in!" Chris chuckled while running past.

"It's on your way out," Ricky corrected in an attitude tone.

"Wow. Someone gets grumpy when Nemo touches the butt." I joked.

He playfully nudged my arm with his.
I chuckled.

"So," He started.
"How did you end up living your life as a weirdo? ...music wise." He asked.

"Well, it started with one of my close cousins. We would always hang out almost everyday and he listened to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, AC/DC, then one day he thought that I should actually listen to music because I wasn't really a music person when I was younger, I would just write and draw all the time. So he brought over some cd's and he exactly told me "I want you to listen to these, if I find out you didn't listen to them...I have to give you three Charlie horses a day for the next three months because you don't know what you're missing out on." So of course I had no choice to listen to them because he was there almost everyday." I chuckled.

"What about your parents? Or your brother? They never introduced you to that stuff?" He asked.

We sat down across from each other.

"No, I never really had a close relationship with my parents or brother at the time. My parents were so stuck up the ass religious that they started home schooling me after seventh grade because I started listening to bands and hanging out with "type of people" I think it's bullshit if you ask me." I said.

We both looked through the window.

"Enough talk about me, what's your history?" I asked.

"Well, it started with my dad. He had cd's of slayer and all of that good stuff and I would listen to them and I decided that I wanted to play guitar. I took lessons for like about six months then quit....then I self taught the rest of the way." He smiled.

We ordered our food.
He's a very interesting person...too interesting. I want to learn more about him.

"So, your childhood?...what was it like?" He asked.

I was shocked at that question. Nobody has ever asked me about my childhood. I don't know where to start.
Shit. He noticed my pause.

"Like where were you born?" He asked.

"Seattle,Washington. I lived there with my parents and it's hard to believe but I was a Girl Scout....the most embarrassing shit ever." I chuckled.

His face looked so priceless.

"Well, just to make you feel better, I was a Boy Scout when I was younger..." He whispered.

"What?! No kidding!" I chuckled.

The waitress brought our drinks.

"Thank you" I said quietly to her. She nodded her head with a smile as if saying you're welcome,stupid bitch.

"So tell me more about Seattle,Washington" he smirked.

"Well, it's a big city like no shit." I chuckled. "But I didn't live there for long...when my parents died in an accident along with my little brother, I was about sixteen and I moved with my aunt to Swampscott, Massachusetts then she died of cancer and that's when they put me in a foster home because I was still a minor but I only had one year until I was off on my own so I didn't see the point of being in a foster home. So this family took me in, and Spencer gave me hell when I first moved in. I wasn't really use to regular school until I tried it for a couple of months and it turns out that my foster parents were just like my birth parents, they couldn't stand metal at all so they started homeschooling me again."

His eyes were wide, almost as if he wanted me to keep speaking.

"I hated them for that, they would always pick on me and I remember that one special day where Spencer actually spoke for me, ever since we've been so close to each other."

"What about your cousin? What happened to him?" He asked.

"Why don't you tell me about you?" I changed the subject.

I don't think he got my signal. He looked at me clueless.

"You wouldn't want to know about me...it's all depressing." He said.

"Like my story was a walk through Disney land, go ahead" I smiled faintly.

"Well, for starters, I was a Boy Scout in Seattle,Washington"

I froze.
"No shit" I smiled nervously.
He chuckled.

"And I was always picked on at school and I only had like two friends,"

At least you had friends...

"I dropped out of high school and my parents kicked me out because I didn't have a job so I took bartending school and they let me back in." He paused.

He looked away for a moment then back at me, almost as if he was hesitant about telling me something.

"I went to one of miw's local shows and I talked to Chris a couple of times and at the time they were touring in a van so I told them that they could stay at my place and do whatever they needed too. The whole time, Chris and our old guitarist Tj, would just tell me "oh! You need to be in our band!" And they would just beg. But how was it going to work? I lived in Seattle and they lived in Pennsylvania. So one day I got a text from Chris, he said that I could be in the band but the catch was that I had to move down there and buy my own equipment. I lived with Chris for about a year or so until I got my own home and I've been with them ever since."

The waitress bought our food to the table.

He didn't tell me something....you could see it.