Tickle Fights Are The Best

{Chloe}

I looked at Ricky as we caught out breath.

He wrapped both of his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He laid his head on my stomach and I played with his hair.

He lifted up my shirt and started blowing raspberries on my stomach.
I giggled then he continued and it made me laugh uncontrollably.

"Ricky!! Staaaph!" I panted.
I laughed even more.
"I said staaaaph!" I laughed.

I tickled his neck then he laughed.

"Staaaph!!" He laughed.
"Don't do that!" He chuckled while sitting up.

"Then no more blowing raspberries if you're not gonna play fair!" I smiled.

"Who said we were playing??" He smiled.

What a little dog!

"You know, the more and more I get to know you, the more I start to hate you" I said sarcastically.

"I know, happens all the time" he chuckled.

I sat up then laid my head on his thigh.
I turned my body facing up so I was laying on my back and I had a nice view of Ricky's chin,nose,and hair. I looked at his key necklace and it amused my eyes.

He surfed through the channels and paid no attention to me.
I poked his nipple and he held his hand in that spot.

I poked his chin and he didn't do anything. I poked his cheek and nothing. I stuck my finger in his nose then he slapped my hand away. I went to poke his ear but he grabbed my hand and playfully bit my finger.

I gently grabbed the key dangling from his neck and examined it.

"This is cute," I smiled.
He didn't say anything.
I buried my face in his stomach then gently nibbled on it.

{Ricky}

Chloe dug her face in my stomach and nibbled on it.

Why is she so adorable?? I just want to kiss her so bad right now.

{Chloe}

I stopped nibbling on his stomach then I looked up at him. He was still channel surfing.

I grabbed his free hand and plopped it down on my face.

"But the backseat of the drive-in is so lonely without you. I know when you're home, I was thinking about you, there was something I forgot to say, I was crying on a Saturday night. I was out cruising without you, they were playing our song. Crying on a Saturday night" I sang.

I licked his hand then he rubbed it on his pants.
I grabbed his hand then plopped it down on my face again.

"Riiiicky isn't paying attention to meee" I sang.
"So I minus well do whatever I want with his haaaaand" I snag quietly again.
"Do-de-do-de-da" I sang.
"I wonder how he will react to thiiiiissss" I sang.

I grabbed his hand then I laid it on my stomach.
"Don't mind me, Mr.Ricky,sir. I just want your attention" I sang.

I slid his hand under my shirt and laid it on my bare stomach.
"Riiiicky's haaaands are sooo coooold! Like his heaaart!" I sang.

I slid his hand up a little bit more.
"Heeee's stiil not paying attention to meeee!" I sang.

"I'm lost without you baby, can't help myself, how does it feel to know that I love you baby?" I sang

{Ricky}

"I'm m lost without you baby, can't help myself, how does it feel to know that I love you baby?" Chloe quietly sang.

"Tell me how you love me more and how you think I'm sexy babe that you don't want nobody else, you don't want this girl, you don't want that girl. You wanna touch yourself when you see me" she sang while dragging my hand up and down her stomach.

The funny thing is that she thinks I'm not paying attention when I actually am.

"Tell me how you love my body and how I make you feel babe. You wanna roll with me, you wanna hold with me, you wanna stay warm and get out the cold with me. I just love to hear you say it, it makes a girl feel good baby, tell me you depend on me. I need to hear it." She sang.

She sat up then went behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm lost without you baby, can't help myself, how does it feel to know that I love you baby?" She sang softly in my ear.

"Baby you're the perfect shape, baby you're the perfect weight." She sang while sliding her fingers through my hair.

She's turning me the fuck on.

"Treat me like my birthday, I want it this way, I want it that way, I want it. Tell me you don't want it to stop."

Don't stop...

"Tell me it would break your heart, that you love me and all my dirty. You wanna roll with me, you wanna hold with me, you wanna make fires and get Norwegian wood with me. I just love to hear you say it, it makes a girl feel good baby." She said while laying her head on my shoulder.

"Cause you will tell me every morning, oh all right baby."

She stopped singing.

DON'T FUCKIN STOP!

"Why aren't you paying attention to me?" She asked with a frown.

I pretended that I didn't hear her, I wanted to see what else she would do to get my attention.

(If you guys watch Magic Mike XXL, Then you know what song I'm talking about;))) )

"I'm just a bachelor, looking for a partner, someone who knows how to ride, without even falling off" she sang.
She crawled in front of me then took the remote out of my hands.
She tossed it on the other side of the bed then I looked at her.
She laid a hand on my shoulder and the other on my chest. My left leg was between both of hers.

"If you're horny, let's do it , ride my pony, my pony, my saddles waiting, come and jump on it" She sang while laying me back on the bed.

I've never would've thought she had a naughty side like this.
She straddled my waist then flipped her hair to one side of her shoulder. She grabbed both of my hands

"If we're gonna get nasty baby" she sang while sliding my hands up her legs.
"First we'll have to show and tell 'till I reach your ponytail. Lurk all over and through you baby. Until I reach your stream, you'll be on my jockey team." She sang.

She slid my pajama pants off along with my boxers.