His Face in My Dreams Seizes My Guts

{Chloe}

It's been a busy day and I have to watch my back because these idiots they call themselves Ice Nine Kills, have been trying to get me with water balloons and water guns.
I was sweeping one of the stages, I think it was Falling in Reverse's...I'm not sure,but anyways I'm sweeping the stage and I have that Amy Winehouse song stuck in my head.

"His face in my dreams seizes my guts, he floods me with dread, soaked in soul, he swims in my eyes by the bed, pour myself over him, moon spilling in, and I wake up alone" I sang while sweeping.

"If I was my heart, I'd rather be restless. The second I stop, the sleep catches up and I'm breathless. This ache in my chest, as my day is done now, the dark covers me and I cannot run now, my blood running cold, I stand before him...it's all I can do to assure him, when he comes to me I drip for him tonight, drowning in me we bathe in blue light." I turned around to sweep behind me.

"His face in my dreams seizes my guts, he floods me wi-" I saw someone's shoes standing in front of me.
I let my hair fall in my face as I looked up to see the guitar dude.

I had a tight grip on the broom. Please don't be a nervous wreck.

"Hey" he smiled brightly.

"H-Hey..." I said nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything." He said while sliding his hands in his pockets.

"I-It's fine...I'm usually jumpy anyways." I said shyly.
I began sweeping slowly with my hair covering my eye. I was too embarrassed to show my full face, he heard me singing.

"Hey...um..I heard you singing," he started.
I dropped the broom.

Fuck! I knew he was gonna say something!

My heart started racing.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"I-I have to go..." I said.

"I thought you weren't busy? I asked Conor what was on your schedule and he said-" "Conor...?"

"Yes. I asked him."

"I have to go I'll see you tomorrow..." I said rapidly while walking away.

I walked on to my bus and saw Conor sitting on the couch next to Spencer.

I pulled him by the collar of his shirt.

"What did he ask you?!" I asked.

"Who????" He asked nervously.

"That one dude that plays guitar and he wears all black and shit! The one with the long hair and gorgeous blue eyes!"

"He just asked if you were busy!" He said nervously.

I shook him by his collar.
"What else?!" I asked

"He said something about you and Vinny"

"What about?!"

"I don't know?! He just asked if you were busy right now!"

I let go of Conor's shirt.

I looked at the guys and they were terrified.

"But why would he want to know if I'm busy or not??" I asked myself.

"Who are we talking about??" Spencer asked.

"Not now Spencer!" I said.
"You! Come with me!" I pointed at Conor.
I grabbed Dexters leash and walked him while Conor was beside me.