Roomies

{Chloe}

I helped Ricky with his bags and stuff then I settled him in the room.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower" Ricky said.

I nodded my head and smiled as I folded his clothes and placed them in the drawers.
He took about a 30 minute shower then I grabbed a black shirt and some jeans and walked in the bathroom.

"Ricky, your clothes are right here" I said while sitting there on the counter of the sink.

"Thanks" he said.
The curtain opened as I grabbed a towel for him then I handed it to him without looking.
He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Oh my gawd!! Ricky!!" I squealed.

He pressed his wet body against mine and laughed.
I tried pushing him away but his grip got tighter.
I laughed "Ricky! This is my favorite shirt!!"

He let go of me then I ran out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me.
My shirt and pants were drenched on my left side.
I walked over to my closet and pulled my shirt off then I slid my pants off. I wore a slipknot shirt and some leggings then sat down on the bed next to Acid.
He meowed a little then crawled into my lap.
I smiled then Ricky came out of the bathroom. I looked over at him and he was only wearing his boxers and a black shirt. I giggled as he climbed on the bed next to Acid and I.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked with a smile.

"Nothing," I smiled.

"What?? If you're giggling then they're must be something funny" his smile faded a bit. He laid his head down on the pillow then I looked over my shoulder and batted my eyes at him.

"You're so adorable" He smiled gently at me.

I blushed and looked away.
Acid climbed off of my lap then behind me to where Ricky was.
"Hey little guy" Ricky's deep, soft voice sent chills up my arms.
I turned the tv on and searched through the channels for a bit.
I felt Ricky shuffle around in the bed a bit then he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and laid his head on my thigh.

Acid gently jumped off of the bed then quickly darted out of the room.
"Silly kitty." I giggled.
Ricky let go of  me then shuffled around a bit more. He grabbed the remote from my hands then I looked at him.

"Give it back" I said while reaching for it but he pulled it away.

"No" he chuckled.

"Ricky! Give it!" I whined.

He chuckled more.
I stood on my knees and so did he. I reached over him to grab it but he didn't give it to me.

"Stop!! I was watching tv!" I whined.

We both chuckled while I wrestled him for the remote.
I wrapped one of my legs around his so he wouldn't be able to move then I pinched his waist and he squealed.

I grabbed the remote from his hand and rolled over to the other side of the bed.
I looked at him and stuck my tongue out in victory.

He chuckled while crawling over to me.
"You just don't get it." He said quietly while sitting on his knees in front of me. He grabbed the remote from my hand and smiled as he slid my shirt off.
He laid me back on the bed and kissed my lips then my neck. His warm hands rested on my waist as he kissed my lips all the way down to my cleavage.

I held his face gently with both of my hands and kissed his lips.
He pulled away and pinned my hands to the bed.
"Don't touch" he said

I lifted my hand up and poked his hand.
"Touch" I giggled.
He playfully rolled his eyes at me and chuckled.

"Remember that day at the hotel?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Well...ever since then...my feelings have developed more for you.." he said while kissing my neck.
As he bit my neck it caused me to moan a little. I arched my lower back upwards then he harshly pushed me back down to the bed.

He sat up then slid the tips of his fingers in my pants then pulled them off.
He kissed my panty line then licked my stomach all the way up to my neck.
He pecked my lips a little then licked them. He stuck his tongue gently in my mouth then rubbed it against mine. I sucked his tongue as he pulled away.

"Hold on." He said while sitting up and jumping off of the bed.
We walked out of then room and down the stairs.

What the actual fuck just happened.