Who's That?

{Chloe}

We got off of the plane then we walked to our tour busses in the park way.

Conor opened the bottom sides of the bus for me so I could put the bags in. I helped the guys with their stuff and helped our merch guy and girl set their stuff up.

"Thanks, you're a big help Chloe" Samantha smiled at me.

I pursed my lips in a smile and walked away.

Shit...was I supposed to say something back?!

I hurried onto the bus and called dibs on my bunk by laying down in it.

"Hey bunkie!" Conor said while hanging his body over the bunk and sticking his head inside of my bunk.

"You're blood is gonna rush to your head quickly if you keep swinging your hair back and forth" I giggled.

"A bloody nose is a bloody nose, a headache is a headache" he smiled while swinging back and forth.
Everyone got in their bunks and fell asleep.
I turned the light on in my bunk and pulled out a book from my purse called The Big Picture: On the origins of Life, Meaning,and the Universe by Sean M. Carroll.

I started where I'd left off which was probably on page 51.
The bus took off then I put my earbuds in and played Wake up Alone by Amy Winehouse.

"It's only within that kind of  context that we can for answers to such "why?" Questions. But the universe, and the laws of physics,aren't embedded in any bigger context, as far as we know."

I felt my eyes get heavy then I looked to my side to see the little white snowball curled up in a ball.
I saved my page then slid the book under my pillow and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and we were five minutes away from our stop.
I looked to my right to see the snowball sitting up just staring at me. It was kinda creepy.

"May I help you?" I asked.

He just stared at me and didn't even look away.

I put my phone on its charger then the bus stopped.
"C'mon, you probably have to use the bathroom" I said while grabbing its leash.

I put the dog on the leash and left the bus.

Note to self: Friday,June 24,2016 in Dallas,Texas it is currently 10:02 a.m.

I continued walking the dog and I watched it's moves as it peed and 'it' is a he.
I don't know what to name him...
Eh. I'll think of something.

I walked around the venue a bit and decided to head back to the bus.
The guys were setting up the tents and everything so I wanted to help. I put the dog on the bus and walked towards Spencer and Conor.

"Need any help?" I asked with a smile.

"No thanks,Princess. I don't want you to break a nail." Spencer said while struggling to get a case down.
I rolled my eyes the pushed him out of the way.

I moved the crate that was on the bottom of the case and the case gently slid down the ramp of the truck.

"I don't want you to break a nail" I mocked him.