Curiosity Killed The Cat

{Chloe}

I thought of what he said. They live in Pennsylvania...I feel like he's been stalking me my whole life...

"So...you're cousin...what was his name?" He asked.

"Robert, I called him Robby for short." I said.

"Oh...you didn't tell me why you guys stopped talking again.." He said nervously.

Is he really this desperate to know?.

"Oh...um-I....erm. I though I already told you?" I laughed nervously.
"Just um...normal stuff...we erm...faded." I said.

My awful nervousness is showing.

"Oh...." He said.
I could tell he didn't buy it. You could tell what a person is thinking based on their expressions. Ricky's was a deep stare through my soul with his piercing blue eyes then his black eyebrows were straight. He didn't buy it, I can't believe it....WELL WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DOES HE WANT ME TO SAY?! I don't want to tell him the real reason!

Great!! Now he has me freaking out!!!! I'm gonna have a panic attack because of him!

"Did he do something like break a deal or something?" He asked.

"No...we just faded..." I said quietly.

"I don't believe you. You know you don't have to lie to me.." He said quietly.

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are, I could tell when a person is lying" he said.

I rolled my eyes.
"F-Fine...I'll umm...I'll tell you but not in public..." There was a lump in my throat.

"Why not in public?" He folded his hands.

He's getting to me.

"Because,"

"Because what?"

"Didn't you say that I was going to have fun with you guys and enjoy myself? No, you actually demanded that to happen....but it's not happening." I said while crossing my arms.

He scoffed.
"Did he...?" He trailed off.
"You know..." He said.

"You know what. Bye guys, thanks for dinner...I'll see you tomorrow." I stood up and said quickly with a firm tone.

Why the fuck is it his concern?! He's just pissing me off.

I quickly walked to the entrance door and out.

{Ricky}

"You know what. Bye guys, thanks for the dinner...I'll see you tomorrow." She said sounding a bit pissed off....well maybe a lot pissed off. She stood up as those words came out of her mouth.

She walked to the door then left.

"Shit." I said while standing up and walking after her.

Why do I have to be so curious?!

"Clover!" I called.