Suck my Fuck

{Chloe}

It took forever for Chris to get Ricky. I heard them arguing...of course I could hear them because Chris left the stupid door open.

"I don't care if she's yelling at you or not! I went earlier to talk to her but she was sleeping so it's her loss! Not mine!" Ricky raised his voice.
"This would've never happened if she would've just stayed on her own bus!"

"But you were the one who invited her over!" Chris said.
"You know what,Ricky. You are one ungrateful son of a bitch. The guys and I would kill for a girl with a personality and face like hers! She was even gonna surprise you tonight! Like you don't find any female friends like that anymore! You don't know what the fuck you're doing. Don't get pissed off because Vinny kissed her, she doesn't even like him like that and you know it yourself! Ever since she saw you on stage that one day, she's been falling head over heels for you and all you've been doing is hurting her! She didn't look at any other guys but you on stage."
"Take a fucking hint,Rick" Chris snapped.

My eyes widened. Wow, the sassiness in Chris' tone is unbelievable.

I snapped out of my thoughts. It stood quiet for a moment.

"You're right..." Ricky finally said. He sighed.

"Tell her to come in.." He said softly.

No. Fuck him. Now that Chris talked some sense into him, now he wants to talk to me. Fuck that.

I quickly walked away. Both of my hands where balled up making a fist and I just wanted to punch something. I walked around and looked for the bowling alley because I saw and abandon building somewhere over there.

I took the wood off of the door then went inside to see rats running around and hiding back in their holes in the ground and walls. It smelt like damp wood and mold.
I scrunched my nose up at the terrible smell.
I walked around and the house want so bad.

I was still pissed off. I needed to punch something.
I turned around,not thinking at all and punched the brick wall that was behind me. I punched it with both of my fists. I was so pissed off. Actually, pissed off wouldn't be the world to describe how I feel.

I didn't stop punching. My knuckles were numb, I couldn't feel them.

Tears escaped my eyes as I thought of all the terrible stuff that happened to me in my life. I wanted to let it all out.
I wanted to clear my mind of all of those bad memories and my family's death.

I stopped punching the wall. I felt a little better but I just wanted to break down and cry now.
I looked at my knuckles and blood gushed out of them and dripped down my hands.

I walked back to the bus. I just needed to cool off a bit.

"Where the hell have you been?! Ricky has been looking for you! I thought you were with him!" Spencer said.

"Fuck him." I said firmly while walking in the bus.

"What the fuck happened?! You have blood all over your hands!!!" Spencer nearly screamed. He started to freak out.

"Did you murder someone?!"

"I was punching a brick wall..." I said quietly.

"You're fucking crazy" he said while hugging me.
"C'mon, let's go wash your hands" he said while leading me to the bathroom.
I let my hands soak under the cold water running from the faucet.

"I've never felt so good in my life." I sobbed.

Spencer hugged me.
"We all need a punching bag in our lives...and apparently yours is a brick wall." He joked.

I chuckled.
"Shut up" I sniffled while pulling away.
He chuckled.

"You could cry more if you want to let it all out..." He said softly.

I pursed my lips together and nodded my head.
He wrapped my knuckles up with hand wrap then I slid in my bunk.

I decided, maybe I should go bowling by myself. I slid back out of my bunk.

"I'll be back in a few..." I said.

"Where are you going?" Spence asked.

"Bowling."

I left then I worried that Spencer will loose Dexter again.

I shook everything off and decided that I should enjoy myself.
I walked a couple blocks down then I saw the bowling alley.
It was 8:00 p.m. Wow. Time flys past when you take naps.

I walked in then they had our reservations ready...

I walked to my alley way thingy then I looked over at the benches. Ricky stood up and pulled his shirt down.

My heart and breath stopped, I stopped walking.
I stood there like an idiot.

I continued walking but not towards him. I sat my shoes on the bench next to him then I grabbed a bowling ball.
I aimed it at the middle of the pins then striked.

I was happy at myself. I got a strike.

My knuckles started to burn.
I shook both of my hands then looked at my knuckles. There was blood soaking through the cloth.

I didn't care.
I shrugged my shoulders then walked back to get a bowling ball. I slid my three fingers in one of the bowling balls then a hand laid on top of mine. I looked at the tattoos and I looked up to see Ricky.

"Shouldn't you stay on your own bus? You know, since I've should've stayed on mine." I scoffed.

"I didn't mean any of it, I was just mad."

"Then next time, try not to say things and you won't mean in the future." I squinted my eyes at him.

I let go of the bowling ball then grabbed my shoes off of the bench. I'm leaving, I don't care what he says.

He pulled my arm back then hugged me tightly.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. You know I really,really care about you and..." He trailed off.

"And what?" I asked.

He squeezed me tighter then he walked forwards and I walked backwards.
My back was against the wall.

"Clover...I want to be more than friends." His voice quivered.

My eyes widened.

"I want to be....Best friends" he chuckled.

I pushed him away.
"You're a fucking jerk" I chuckled while playfully hitting his arm. My knuckles rubbed against the wrap and it burned.

"Ow! Fuck." I said while shaking my hand.

"What happened?"