Black and 4

{Chloe}

Ricky came out in his little footies that I got him and he looked so adorable. I was already done changing by the time he got out.
Mine were black with white polka dots on them and Ricky's were just plain black.

"Alrighty! Let's go!" I smiled while holding his hand and dragging him down the stairs.
We went into the living room and Ricky smiled.

"It's a fort." I smiled while looking at him.
"C'mon on in!" I giggled while crawling inside.
Ricky chuckled then followed behind me.

"I hope you haven't ate dinner yet" I smiled.
Ricky looked amazed at the lights and all. He looked around then laid down next to me. He laid his head on my thigh then I opened my laptop.

"Alright birthday boy. What movie do you want to watch?" I smiled.

"Sleepy Hollow" he smiled.

"Alrighty" I chuckled while going to my Netflix account.
We watched sleepy hallow then when that was over I looked at Ricky and brightly smiled.

"Hey, didn't you give me a hint on my gift?...you said something black and the number four..." He said.

"Mhmm." I smiled gently.
"C'mon" I said while pulling his hand. We crawled out of the fort then I grabbed my car keys.
I drove to Gaia's house then knocked on her door.

She smiled.

"Happy birthday Rick." She smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled back.

"This is a gift from me and Chris, and Clover, you carry this." She said while handing Ricky a purple bag and me a black box.
I smiled then I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks, I'll see you later" I smiled.

"Anytime."

We left back to the house and Ricky couldn't stop staring at the box.
"What's in there?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it." I chuckled while parking.
We went back inside then I let Dexter inside from running around in the backyard.
Ricky,Dexter,and I crawled in the little fort then I sat the box in front of us.

"Alright. Open the bag." I smiled.

Ricky smiled then pulled out a little tiny red collar.
"What?" He chuckled.
"What I'm I gonna need this for?" He smiled.

"Open the box." I smiled.

Ricky smiled then looked around the box to see an opening. He grabbed the top then slid it off.
His face was so priceless.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He smiled brightly while lifting the little kitten up.
"OH MY GOD!"

I laughed then stopped recording.

"OH MY GOD! CHLOE! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOO!" He smiled while kissing the top of the kittens head.
"You're so cute!!"

This is a side that I've never seen of Ricky.
I giggled.

"It's black and it has four legs! That's what you meant!" He said while looking at me.

"What are you gonna name it?" I smiled.

He thought for a moment.
"Acid" he smiled brightly at me. He held the kitten up in both of his hands then kissed the top of its nose.
I smiled gently at Ricky.

"You don't know how much I love this. I actually want to buy you something for a thank you" he smiled while looking at me.

"No, you don't have to buy me anything." I said.