Throwing knives catches his attention

{Chloe}

All of the guys got off of the bus to go stretch their legs and to get some food. I was on the bus alone thinking about Dexter.
Poor little guy is probably roaming around looking for me right now.
I looked through the kitchen drawers to find parry knives for cooking.

I picked one up and remembered how Spencer taught me to throw knives. I tossed it and played with it between my fingers.

I heard unfamiliar footsteps on the bus. They walked really slow, as if the person was gonna sneak up behind me.

I turned around and threw the knife like Spence taught me.
Ricky froze as the knife hit the wall next to him.

"Jesus fucking Christ,Ricky! I could've killed you!" I gasped.

"How did you not know I was coming back on the bus?!" He gasped.

"I don't know?! I thought you went to go get something with the guys!"

"I was smoking a cigarette!" He yelled

"Well how was I supposed to know?!" I yelled back.

"I don't know?! You should've just known that we were all coming back and not wanting to be stabbed in the freakin' face with a-" he turned to the knife and pulled it out of the wall.

"A Perry knife?! Are you fucking kidding me?! What are you doing with a Perry knife?!"

"It was in the drawer!"

"Oh god! You're lucking I'm not throat kicking you right now!" He chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you like to beat on girls." I smirked.

"I never said that..."

"Throat kicking me..."

"What? I was just startled,angry,and scared. You threw a fucking knife at me."

"I said I was sorry"

"I'll accept your apology if you beat me in a game to prove that you're stronger than me..." He smirked.

"I think I made the strong part pretty clear" I chuckled.

"Oh really?! You want to go there, Ms.Perry Knife?!"

"Maybe I do, what'cha gon do about it? Scaredy cat!" I provoked him.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me!" I chuckled.

"Okay! I see! You want to feel my wrath!" He said while holding his fists up.

We stood in our typical mortal combat positions with our fists up and right foot in front of us.

"C'mon, make the first move" he said while studying my hands.

"Okay" I said brightly while kicking his right leg and making him fall to the ground.

I straddled his chest and pinned his arms to the ground with my knees.