Red Carpet

{Chloe}

We got out of the car and saw the guys there. Everyone was looking pretty good.

I saw Chris with some girl and I have to admit, she's very pretty. I loved her hair by the way, it was so long and the way she teased it was just so perfect....wait...is that Gaia??
My heart leaped in excitement.
I waited for her to notice me.

I kept looking at her.

She finally made eye contact with me and I smiled brightly.
She smiled then made her way towards me.

"Clover! You little shit!" She laughed while hugging me tightly.

"Giirl! You are slaying!" She smiled.

"Oh my god! Your highlight is amazing!" I said while admiring it.

"It's king tut by Jeffree star" she smiled.

"Ugh! I missed you! Felt like forever since I've seen you" I smiled.

"I know, two months. I didn't expect to see you hear. Thought you'd be watching it on tv or something" she chuckled.

"I know, but someone convinced me..." I smiled nervously while looking at Ricky.

{Ricky}

Gaia lives in Scranton...what the fuck?.

They probably met when she was on tour with her brother or something...

"So when are you coming back?" she asked Chloe.

"Right after warped. I'm heading straight home" Chloe laughed nervously.

HOME?!?!

"Awesome. Maybe we could plan a girls day or something?" Gaia smiled

"Yeah! Sure! I'll mark my calendar" Chloe laughed.

"Amazing babe, well I'll see you when they start announcing the awards, we have the same table of what I've heard." She smiled while walking away.

"I didn't know you guys knew each other" I said nervously.

"Yeah, we met a couple years back..." she said.

"C'mon, I want to go take a pic together." Chloe smiled.

{Chloe}

We walked on the red carpet then I took a selflie on my phone with him.

"Cutie!" I smiled at Ricky.

Ghost came towards us.
"Uff...Those lashes" I smiled.

"Uff...That highlight" he smiled back at me.

Gaia pulled my arm and we walked aside,behind Chris so no one would see us talking.

"You came with Ricky?!" She giggled.

I looked at Ricky and he was with Ghost and they were talking to the interview lady thingy. I always see her around and even at the tents.

"Well, not as a date.." I said

"If a band member asks you to the Apmas even though you're not dating...It's still a date." She grinned.

she does have a point. My brother brought his gf, Andy Biersack brought his wife, Chris brought her, and everyone else brought their dates except for the ones who are single.

"Oh god...You're right.." I said.

"Did he complement you?" she asked

"He didn't want me to wear the dress because I'm showing too much skin and it's short...but he did say I look amazing."

"He's the overprotective type, if he didn't like you or care about you, he wouldn't say that. So, Therefore, You're his date."

I blushed.

"Hey, I want to take a picture" Chris said while grabbing her by her waist.

"Oh! Hey Clover!" He smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back.

Ricky walked towards us.

"You good,man?" Vinny asked him.

Ricky nodded his head then they both shook hands.

I smiled and so did the rest of the guys.

"C'mon, lets take some Pics" Ricky said while grabbing me by my waist.

I looked at Gaia and she made an "Oh My God!" face while looking down at Ricky's hand.

I blushed then stood closer to Ricky. He held me tight and they took our pictures.

Ricky and I walked the carpet and it was so hot out.

Soon everything was over and we headed back to the hotel.

I plopped down on the bed next to Ricky.

"Wrong bed" He said firmly.

"I don't care" I mumbled in the pillow.

Ricky picked me up then tossed me on the other bed.

"Ow," I said while sitting up and rubbing my arm.

He didn't seem to care.

"Why so mad Mr.Grumpy pants?" I asked while sitting down next to him.
He ignored me.
I sat on his lap and he still ignored me.

"Hey, Why are you so mad all of a sudden??" I asked while holding his face in my hands.

"You never told me that you live in Scranton." He said while standing up.

"Why is that such a big deal though??" I asked.

"I'll tell you why it's such a big deal later on.." He said while looking at me.
"I just want you to enjoy yourself,today" He said while touching my bare arm with the tips of his fingers and sliding them down. He looked me in the eyes.