Don't Cry

{Chloe}

I was back at the venue later on that day and they let me take the next 3 hours off just to settle down a bit.
I didn't want to see Spencer at the moment. I called for him and he never came but if it was the other way round then I would've been right at his feet.

I took a shower to get the icky hospital stench off of me and I felt like I had to take a bath in tomato juice.

I curled my hair a bit then I wore my INK crew shirt with some black jeans. I put two black hair ties on each of my wrists so people wouldn't see the marks that the leather latches left me even though that was years ago.

I'm afraid that Ricky won't see me the same now and he probably thinks that I'm crazy...but if only he knew the things they did to me in the hospital in the past.

I went outside and looked for Dexter and I didn't see him anywhere.
I walked around for a bit then I saw a little white tail wagging from the MIW bus.
I whistled a bit then his ears perked up and his tail wagged even more.

I smiled then quickly walked towards him. I squatted down to pet him and he licked my face as I scratched his ears and pet his fur.

The bus door opened and I looked to see the tall,skinny,dude.

"Hey! How are you?" He asked.

I didn't say anything...I just looked down at the ground.

Thanks for reminding me...asshole...

"May I get a hug?" He asked.

I looked up at him.
I then stood up and his long arms almost suffocated me.
I'm not gonna lie, that was probably the best hug I've ever gotten in my life.

We finally pulled away then he gave me a sympathetic look.

"We're expecting to see you tonight" he chuckled.

I pulled a smile then nodded my head.
"Be safe kid" he smiled while walking away.

"Kid?"

I walked back towards Dexter then patted his head.

"C'mon, Dexter, let's go" I smiled.

"Hey" someone said behind me. The voice was very familiar and soft spoken.

I turned around to see Ricky.

Shit...my life is ruined...

"You're still coming with me tonight? Right?" He asked while sliding his hands in his pockets.

I hesitated a while then finally nodded my head yes.
A big smile appeared on his face.

"Alright then, I'll meet you by the gate at nine" he smiled then walked away.

My heart fluttered.
I remembered that he has a gf and that killed my mood.

I let out a frustrated sigh then I walked away with Dexter by my side.

"Hey happy camper! You still have three more hours until you could get back to work!" Samantha smiled.

I shrugged my shoulders then started unloading the boxes.