Awards

{Chloe}

We sat at our table. I sat between Gaia and Ricky while INK sat on the other side and Chris sat next to Gaia and MIW on the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MIW went back stage to announce an award.
They came up on stage and I've never seen a man look so good like Ricky.

His voice was so deep and relaxing and it just sent chills up my arms.
Chris was his usual goofy self, he picked up the mic because it was too short.

Gaia and I laughed a bit.

"We're just kidding. If their was an award for that, we'd probably wouldn't win that either" Balz said.

OH SHIT! HE JUST DISSED HIMSELF AND HIS BAND!!

I held back my laugh even though it was hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to the hotel and I said goodnight to my brother.

I plopped down next to Ricky.

"Wrong bed...again..." He chuckled.

"Ugh, I've been in those heels all day! My feet hurt!" I whined.

"Shut up you big baby." He chuckled.

"You try walking in heels for one day straight! Then you could tell me to shut up" I said.

I whined.

"What are you whining about this time??" He asked.

"I have to take my makeup off, and take a shower." I whined.
"I don't want to get up."

"You're so lazy." He said while taking his shoes off.
I scooted closer to him then laid my head on his thigh.

I felt him lay back on the bed then he played with my hair. His warm hand rested on my bare back.

"Ricky...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think...." I trailed off.
"Never mind." I said while standing up.

I grabbed my bra and underwear from my bag then headed for the bathroom.

"OooOoo. Lacy, what is the lacy underwear for??" He laughed.
I grabbed a pillow then tossed it at him for him to shut up.

He laughed.

Why is his laugh so cute?? His laugh sounds like CC's, the drummer from BVB. He has a goofy,yet adorable laugh.

I closed the door then I took my makeup off and I slid my shirt off and my pants.

The door opened and Ricky ran to the toilet.

"Why do you always need to pee when I'm in the shower??" I asked.
"Isn't that such a coincidence?" I asked while washing my face off.
I dried it with a towel.

Ricky washed his hands.

"Hey, can you help me unclip my bra? Please?" I asked while turning around so Ricky could unclip it.

"I don't know how to do this..." He said.

"It's a hook. All you have to do is unhook the hooks from the little half circle thingy's."

Ricky unhooked them then smiled. His cheek bones nearly touched his eyes.

"Okay,now get out." I laughed.

He left then I got in the shower. I washed my hair and the water was cold, it felt amazing.

I soon got out after about 30 minutes then I dried my hair and stuff then I put my bra and underwear on.