Kiss Kiss Kiss

{Chloe}

I woke up feeling completely different about Ricky again. Sometimes when I looked at him, I just want to kiss him out of nowhere and just look at his face expression then just giggle.
I don't know how to explain my feelings for this guy, all that I know is that I'm comfortable around him and he makes me feel safe...I love him..

Last night was crazy. I wanted Ricky to spend another night and he did so I drive him home so he could pack some clothes. I'm guessing he got into another fight with Vinny. It's pretty hard living with two guys then having to be kicked out of your own home.

I looked at Ricky who was currently sleeping.
He looks so cute and innocent when he's sleeping.
I cautiously got up to use the bathroom and I'm surprised he didn't wake up.
I walked out of the bathroom and Ricky was waking up already.
He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

I laid back down next to him then he looked at me.
"I'm still tired." I yawned.

Ricky yawned again.

I watched him.
He's so cute.

I yawned again.

"Stop yawning! You contagious little shit" he chuckled.

I chuckled then closed my eyes.
"I have to pee." Ricky said.

"Then go." I said while opening my eyes.
His eyes were closed.
"But I'm too comfortable."

I chuckled.

Ricky got up then went to the bathroom. It took him a couple of minutes then I heard the shower run.
I smiled to myself then I finally got up.

I opened the curtains to the balcony so light would come in. I grabbed my clothes then took a shower in the other bathroom in the hallway.
When I got out I dried my hair with a towel and tied it up in a messy bun.
I was wearing black jeans with a black and white striped shirt. I wouldn't really call it a crop top because it wasn't too high showing all of my stomach. It just showed below my belly button.
I put my favorite black socks on and I didn't even do my make up. I didn't feel like it.

I got out then I walked to my room to fix my bed. I saw Ricky and he was already fixing it. I jumped on his back then I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're light." He chuckled while fixing the pillows.
I laid my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"You smell good." I said with my eyes closed.

"Thank you"

I slid off of his back then we went downstairs. I made some breakfast for the both of us and fed Dexter then I took Dexter for a walk.
I came back and Ricky was sitting on the couch playing candy crush on his phone.
Dexter ran and looked around for his carrot.

I chuckled then sat down next to Ricky.
He sat his phone down on the coffee table then looked at me.
I laid down and stretched my legs across his lap then I poked Ricky's side with my foot and he chuckled.

A grin plastered on my face. I think he knew what I was gonna do.

"Don't you dare."

I didn't listen to him. I giggled then sat up.
"No..." He said while sitting up a bit.

I stared at him.

"Stop that." He said while poking my stomach. I giggled then stopped staring at him.
"Ricky. I've been wondering..." I started.

"How many tickles does it take to get to the center of a Richard pop?" I asked with a smile on my face.

He laughed softly.
"Zero."

"Are you sure? What if its twenty tickles??" I asked while sitting on my knees.

"I'm pretty sure it's zero."

"There's only one way to find out..." I grinned.

I jumped on Ricky's lap and straddling his waist,pinning him down on the couch.
"Oh god no!" He cried with laughter.
I tickled his sides and neck.
He laughed uncontrollably.

I made a funny face then stuck my tongue out.

Ricky sat up then pinned me on the couch.
He stuck his tongue out then crossed his eyes.
I laughed at his funny face.

"I wonder, how many fishy kisses does it take to get to the center of a Clover pop??" He smiled.

"Fishy kisses?? What are fishy kisses?" I asked.

"You'll find out" he smiled.

He started from my cheeks. He rapidly kissed my cheeks like anyone would do to a baby just to amuse it. He made a bilabial clicking kinda sound while he "Fishy" kissed me as he calls it.
He fishy kissed me all over my cheeks and neck.
I couldn't stand it when he kissed my neck like that, it tickled so much that it aggravated me.

I giggled.
"Staaaaph"

He smothered me in the little fishy kisses.
He moved all around my face and I giggled even more.
I turned my head to the side which was possibly the worst mistake ever! He smothered my neck in the kisses. I turned my head back and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Ricky! Staaaaph!" I laughed while trying to push him away.

I moved my face then our lips touched.
His bottom lip was between my lips and my top lip was between his.
I felt my cheeks burn and turn red.
I pulled away and laughed nervously.
"Haha..."
"I guess you really got to the center of the Clover pop...huh." I nervously scratched my eyebrow.

We both sat up and Ricky's face was red.
It was silent for a moment until Dexter came running in squeaking his carrot and running around.
He chased his tail then Ricky and I chuckled.

I turned the tv on then picked a movie. I wanted to watch the Crow but The Seed Of Chucky was on also. Whatever, I chose The Crow.

We watched a couple other movies in silence. I didn't know a little kiss could make things this awkward.