Chapter Thirteen

I decided to walk to Blue Pegasus because I didn't want to have to go through the excruciating pain of my motion sickness, so I'd rather walk one whole day up north to the well known guild. "Love!" I heard a man yell as two foreign scents invaded my senses, but before I could turn to where they were locate, I was then tackled by a strongly built man in heavy armor. He continued to hug me and compliment me on my looks and how I was the love of his life, it weirded me out completely. Rage took over my calm attitude and I swung my elbow back, but hit my funny bone on his shoulder armor and yelped in pain. "Oh my goodness, are you okay?"

"Get off me, weirdo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and pried his arms off my body, my lungs were filled to capacity with oxygen as I let out a hefty roar at the perverse knight. "Earth Dragon's Roar!" However, my roar bounced off the shield he exposed on his back. "How?"

"That voice! Those eyes! That mouth! That hair! That chest! That waist! Those legs! All of it makes my Fibonacci sequence chirp! It spells out L-O-V-E! That's love! Love!" His eyes widened with stars as I was taken aback by his weird attitude towards me. It made me anxious because my roar had no effect on him.

"This guy's a monster," I spoke to myself as I took a step away from the knight and backed up into the second scent I sensed. "Oh crap," I cursed as I saw a tall, built, grey haired man with a stern expression staring down at me with cold, blank eyes. "I'm sorry sir!" I apologized and backed away from him into Dan. "I'm trapped..." I whispered to myself.

"The magic resonating off her is powerful, so be careful of this one Dan," the grey haired man finally spoke. "Miss, have you seen any of these clock pieces? My team and I managed to collect some eye witnesses accounts that stated they were found out here next to the town of Shirotsume."

"It would be a big help, my dear, if you tell us if you've seen them around here," Dan wrapped his arm around my shoulders which caused me to let out an uneasy stutter. "You know, with your Dragon Slayer magic, you could be a good member for our group!"

"Dragon Slayer magic, eh?" the mysterious man tapped his chin. "Do you happen to know Natsu Dragneel?" I nodded my head. "Great, let him know that Sir Bora says hello along with Legion Platoon."

"I'll be sure to do that," I smiled nervously. "I'm Jolenta, but I haven't seen any of those pieces around here before and I'm sure because I'm the earth Dragon Slayer. I can sense when there's an anomaly in the earth, sorry."

"Thank you," Byro bowed his head as Dan followed. "Let's get going Dan."

"Goodbye my honey," Dan hugged my torso as I pushed on his shoulders to get him away from me.

"That totally wasn't weird at all," I sighed heavily as I watched the dynamic duo disappear into the forest. "Huh?" I gasped softly as I stepped on a small, golden medallion. "Sir Byro, I think you dropped this!" I picked up the priceless jewelry and darted off into the direction of their scents. "Sir Bora, please wait!—Ah!" I squealed as I tripped over a sizable rock and fell face first into the hard dirt.

"You okay?" I heard his voice as he pulled me up, holding me up by my arm. "Oh, thank you. It would've been a huge loss if you didn't return this."

"Looks like it's going to rain," Dan observed as he looked up at the clouded gray skies.

"Oh no," I whispered as it began to sprinkle. "Can I stick with you two, please? If it rains even harder, it drains my magic. Please!"

"We'll take you to where you're headed, Dan please use your shield to protect her from the rain," Byro sighed heavily and dropped me to the knight's side.

"Thank you so much, I'm heading to Blue Pegasus for a job," I stood there awkwardly next to Dan.

"Being this close to my Goddess of Beauty," Dan rested his hand on my hip as he lifted the shield over our heads. "I must be the luckiest man alive."