Chapter Ten

It was quiet in the guild the next day, even after the commotion between my new known status, my fellow  guild mates were always on my ass if something happens and I'm honestly not comfortable with it. "Princess Jolenta?" Yukino took the seat next to me and smiled at me. "I'm really glad that you're here, I missed you."

"I missed you too Yukino, so, did the boys behave while I was away?" I leaned my head against hers and pulled her into a hug. "Oh, wait. Never mind, don't tell me. I don't want to know how they acted, could you tell me what they went through, like any changes I should know about?"

"It took them a while to go through the first stage of grief, but they changed a lot when we believed you were dead. You see, Sting became more ruthless than ever and Rogue somehow...his magic became even darker. They eventually cleaned out your home, but didn't lay a hand on your room. Don't tell them I told you this," she looked around and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Rogue...he would go in your room and cry. It went on for weeks until the tears stopped. You see, everyone refused to utter your name in our presence, when Dobengal mentioned you in front of Our Lady...she went off on him. I've never seen Lady Minerva that angry before, it really hurt her the most because you were like her little sister in a way."

"Where is Our Lady anyway? I'm starting to get worried," I sighed heavily.

"I'm not sure, but Master Jiemma is missing too. Also, since you're back and well, I've heard that people are talking about appointing you as our Head Mistress."

"You know I can't do that, Yukino," I smiled softly at her. "I think it's best for Sting to remain in his position, he's more qualified than me."

"Princess?" Dobengal approached me and looked away from me, I could see the nervousness in his eyes. "I just want to apologize for hurting you before, I don't blame anyone else, it's my fault."

"Benny," I stood up and touched his shoulder. "Quit with the formal talk, it's me. I'm still Nana and you don't have to worry about that, I forgive you. And I appreciate you for being brave and apologizing," I leaned towards him and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you," he bowed his head. "Nana." Before I could reach out to hug him, something constricted my body from moving.

"Huh?" I gasped loudly and tried to break free, but it was impossible for me. "The fuck?"

"It's been a while since we've battle, hasn't it?" Rogue chuckled as I noticed the pitch black shadow that wrapped itself around my arms and legs. "Let's go." He whispered as he released his grip on my body and stood tall in front of me.

"I'm in no shape to battle someone. I don't—" I froze as he began to assault me by grabbing my left breast and grabbed my bum. "Don't touch me!" I screamed and clocked him as hard as I could in his jaw. My eyes were welded up with hot tears as I clenched my own jaw in frustration. I growled at him once more and looked at him, he was smiling. It looked like an evil smile, I don't know how to explain it. "Rogue, I'm sorry, you okay?"

"Terrianna Eden," he sang in an eerie tone. "Florence. Jolenta E. Fiore."

"Rogue?" I carefully made my way towards him as the members of the guild watched curiously. "Huh?" I gasped as he stood up and I noticed the black tattoos that stained the sides of his face. Then all of a sudden, he grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up to the point where I couldn't touch the ground. I let out a short scream as he dragged me outside and slammed me into the cobblestone streets. I could barely move, but I managed to go on my knees and hold my upper body up with my arms. Small pants escaped my gaping mouth as tears welded up in my eyes from the excruciating pain.