Chapter Five

"Huh?" I gasped loudly as I sat up from a bed, I was in the coliseum's infirmary. I remember now, Laxus Dreyar, he almost killed me and I guess they managed to heal me. My eyes widened as an extremely familiar scent invaded my sense of smell. "Big brother's here!" Wait, why is he here? He's supposed to be in jail because of what he did...nothing made sense. I didn't even know what day it way until I looked around at the calendar on the wall, it was the sixth (at least that's what the paper said). No, it was the seventh because it's already past midnight, I was asleep for six days. A strong roar shook the room I was in, a dragon? It startled me, why is a dragon in Crocus? Wait, I smelled six other dragons. This is chaos, I know I'm not dreaming, I don't know what to do. I threw the blankets off of me as saw that my torso and chest was bandaged up. My eyes scanned the room as I saw a pair of forest green pants and a matching crop top. Quickly, I changed and laced my shin shoes. I rushed outside where I literally ran into my exceed, Sif. "Sif, what's going on?"

"Terri!" She hugged me. "Thank goodness you're here! Now we have eight dragon slayers to help in this chaotic situation, come with me! I'll explain what's going on, but you need to help Cobra."

"Okay?" I questioned as she carried me out of the stadium and into the skies above. I was told by her that the Eclipse Gate my sister had created released seven dragons into the kingdom and began to wreck havoc in the city after Fairy Tail claimed Fiore's Greatest; the guilds came together as one to help with the cause at hand. "You can't be serious!" I gasped loudly as I looked down at the great city that has fallen into a state of destruction and despair. "Sif, you know my recent meeting with a dragon! I can't—"

"Yes you can!" She shouted at me. "I believe in you Terri, everyone does. Even after the first day, everyone was so worried! Laxus couldn't cope with the thought that he could've killed you, Rogue and Sting couldn't handle losing you again, and Fairy Tail didn't know how to react to having one of their own in a critical medical state. On the fourth day of the festival, they all fought valiantly and remembered that they can't spend their time in worry and fear, they need to be positive and believe when others don't."

"Sif," I've never seen her like this before. "I understand!" I focused my sights on the dragon Cobra was battling, it was a stone dragon. "I want you to drop me and find Frosch and Lector. Stay with them until further notice."

"Yes ma'am!" She smiled as she unlatched her paws from my back, sending me to plummet down onto the great, living rock.

"Scales," I conjured as indestructible dragon scales (that were invisible to the human eye) spread across my body. "Earth Dragon's Boulder Fist!" I yelled as solid rock had accumulated all over my arm and fist. The rock hard punched hit the dragon in the back of the neck, causing it to lose its footing and fall on its stomach.

"I was here first you know," I heard Cobra's voice as I smiled at him.

"Sorry," I giggled softly and stared at the delicious earth the dragon was made out of. "Well, don't mind if I do," I reached down and broke off a handful of its scale; I took a bite out of the rock and began to chew the tasteful stone.

"She just ate a piece of the dragon..." I heard the voices of Ichiya, Jenny, Eve, Hibiki, and Ren.

"That's Jolenta for you," Cobra sighed heavily. "I heard her loud mouth a mile away."

"That's no way to talk to Princess Jolenta!" Hibiki growled.

"Don't fret, big brother's always like this," I smiled softly. "You all get out of here, big brother and I will take care of this chunk of dirt!" I instructed them as I continued to eat the piece of rock from the dragon.

"Wow, that Cobra looks like a real hunk, did my sexiness turn you on?" Jenny strutted in her petite bikini as I sighed heavily.

"Get your annoying asses out of here before I slay you after the dragon," Cobra growled as I stuck my tongue out at Jenny, I never really liked her.