Chapter Seven

A/N: I know some of you don't read the author notes at the end of some of my chapters, but you should read them because I sometimes inform you on why my chapters are either late or early. I also have some announcements I put down there and ask for your feedback; okay, enough of me doing this note, enjoy this chapter.

---

"Home sweet home," I sighed dreamily as I closed the door behind me with my foot and gripped my bag of groceries as tight as I could. I decided to go grocery shopping since it's going to be my first night home and I thought that I'd might as well cook dinner; I was going to be unpacking clothes and necessities all night. "Peace and quiet, just how it was—"

"Hey," Laxus waved at me as he was laying on my couch with his eyes closed. "Nice home, forgot you were a neat freak."

"I should've known this would happen..." I sighed heavily and settled my bags onto the hardwood floor, trying not to crack the eggs in the thin plastic. "Hey Laxus, wait, how did you get in here?"

"Your bedroom window was unlocked," he sighed heavily. "You sure that you don't want to come back to Fairy Tail?"

"I know what I'm doing and I believe I'm making the right choice," I smiled at him and bent over to face him. "Since you're here, could you help me—"

"I already unpacked your boxes, it's funny how they left your bedroom untouched though. It was clean, the bed was made, and your closet was empty. I put your clothes back though, what's in the bags?" He asked as he sat up and we knocked heads.

"Ow!" I yelped and rubbed my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he patted my shoulder. "Sorry." I shook my head with a smile and pulled him up from the couch. "Huh?"

"I'm really glad you're here," I hugged him, I really care for him and I know that he was kind of broken up that I announced my rejoining of Sabertooth. "I love you, Laxus. I really do."

"Nana..." he hugged me back and I felt something drip onto the roots of my hair. Laxus was crying, "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry!" He apologized over and over again as he fell to his knees, bringing me down with him. "I should've declined the battle against you, I'm so sorry."

"Laxus," I gasped as he pulled away from me to press his forehead against mine. "You don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault. I would've kicked your ass if it wasn't for Raven Tail."

"Oh my God, you don't know," he pulled away again and stared at me with widened eyes. "While you were in a come, they kidnapped you from the infirmary and we couldn't find you anywhere." I listened as he explained what went down while I was out. Turns out, Raven Tail stole me from my bed and used an illusion spell during Alexei's battle with Laxus; only to find out that Alexei was actually Ivan Dreyar whom was wearing a disguise. They used me as a hostage, telling Laxus that if he doesn't tell them where the Lumin Histoire was that they wouldn't hesitate to kill me right before his eyes. He told me that Flare held Raven Tail's emblem to my Fairy Tail emblem on my left shoulder, it was at the point that it was barely less than an inch from my skin. Laxus went off, telling them not to harm you and they didn't listen. They didn't remove my emblem, but instead I was burned around my neck, stomach, and ankles. "I held you on my lap for the longest time until I was comfortable enough to let them take you back to the infirmary. Wendy and Shelia healed you, but it wasn't enough to cover the wound I caused. We stood there, figuring out what to do and from that point on...no one left you alone; that was until the dragons came through the gate. Your exceed promised to stay with you unless she was needed else where, and I guess she was. I was so worried about leaving you, your boyfriend offered, but he was pulled into the Games because of how corrupted Sabertooth was."