Oh. That was the real story. 

"Who are the insiders?" I asked.

"The Insiders are a group of vampires. They were turned but a couple of my relatives that weren't on the good side. They started the group to overthrow the Malik line so they could become the most powerful vampires. And my relatives that turned them ended up getting killed. They're called The Insiders because they know everything," Zayn explained. 

"How are you still alive?" Niall asked. "They never found me. To this day they don't know where I am," Zayn simply responded.

"How were you lads turned?" Niall asked, looking at Louis and Harry.

"Well, I had a good life. I had four sisters, a mum, and a dad. My sisters and I had fun in the 1920's and it really couldn't be any better.

But when I turned twenty, my mum and dad started having issues and they just suddenly split. My mum took my sisters and my dad took me. And that was the last time I saw them.

My dad was mad and upset at my mum that he wasted his money on alcohol and didn't even bother to get a proper job. He forgot I existed and stopped caring about me.

So I almost starved and died. But one day, heard a strange noise in an alleyway. Curiosity got the best of me and I went to see what it was, and that's where I met Zayn.

He almost drained me dry of my blood but he saw that I looked sad and I told him what was going on with my life. So he told me he was a vampire and offered to turn me, and I agreed to it," Louis explained.  

Niall nodded and turned to Harry.

"My story is different, and a lot shorter. I was homeless. I didn't have anyone. My mum, dad, and sister died of weird animal attacks and left me. I didn't have any living family members so I was alone at the age of nineteen.

So I was sitting in an alleyway and suddenly two lads came and sat next to me. It was Zayn and Louis. We talked and I told them my situation. Turns out they were vampires. Zayn offered to turn me, and I agreed to it. The three of us have been together ever since," Harry explained.

"I needed friends so it helped both of us," Zayn added.

I nodded. "Do you have any special skills?" Niall asked. "Zayn can make others feel pain by concentrating and looking at them. It actually hurts a lot. Louis can control energy and lightning, which also hurts. I can read and control minds," Harry replied. 

"Weaknesses?" I asked. "The element platinum from what I know," Zayn replied. 

"Does a stake through the heart kill you?" Niall asked. "A platinum rod through the heart kills us," Louis replied. 

"What about speed and strength?" I asked. "We can run really fast and we are stronger. Though Zayn is even more stronger and faster because he's an original vampire," Harry replied. 

"Do you really sparkle in the sunlight?" Niall joked. Zayn, Louis, and Harry started laughing. "No, it's not true. The sun hurts us a little, like a bee sting but if we stay in the sun for too long, then we'll start to burn and we'll have to go inside," Zayn managed to answer.

 "Stephanie Meyer isn't a bad person at all. She just has a love for vampires she just wanted to write a book about it that's all," Zayn said. I widened my eyes. " You mean Stephanie Meyer is a..." 

Zayn nodded. "Yes, she's a vampire. She's a good friend of mine actually," Zayn said. 

Wow. I did not see that coming.

"So...any more questions?" Louis asked. I looked at Niall. "Not that I can think of now," I said while Niall nodded agreement. 

Zayn moved in closer to me and Niall. "Now that you and Niall know about us you're in danger now. The Insiders can find out any minute about you. Like I said, they know everything. You have to stay here and you can't go out unless one of us are with you. Ok?" Zayn told us. Niall and I nodded. 

Louis got up and stretched. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep," he said as he started walking upstairs to his room. "Louis?" Niall called out. Louis turned back. "Yeah?" Louis asked. "Could...could I sleep with you tonight? I'm still kind of worried and shocked about the whole 'vampire thing'," Niall told him. Louis smiled and nodded . Niall smiled and they walked upstairs together. 

I looked at Zayn. Even though he was a vampire I still love him. I knew he would give his life to protect me, which made me love him even more. 

"I'm going to sleep too," Harry said, walking upstairs. I looked at Zayn and he smirked back at me. We had time alone now. Maybe now would be a good time to figure out if he liked me back or not.

Zayn then sat next to me and pulled me close to him. "Now, where were we?" He asked me in a seducive tone. I smirked. "You gave me my first kiss if I remember," I replied, teasing him. 

Zayn laughed. "You're too innocent to use that tone of voice with me Li," he told me. "I'm not that innocent. I do...bad things too," I protested. "Like...?" Zayn challanged. "I don't know now," I grumbled. 

Zayn chuckled. "Liam, have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked 

I looked at him. "You love me?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah. Remember the day I found you in the alleyway. I said you were going to mine forever, and I chose right. I want you Li," Zayn told me. 

"Why do you love me? I'm not special," I replied.

"Yes you are. You are special. I love your kind nature. I love your little laugh when I tell you stupid jokes. I love how innocent you are. I love how your beautiful brown eyes sparkle when you smile. I love how you go out of your way to make everyone happy, even if you don't know them.  I love how you try to make everything fair for everyone. I love your toned skin and how perfect you are in every single way." 

"Zayn...do you really mean all of it?" I asked him. 

"I mean every word," he told me. 

"But Zayn I-"

"Just shut up and kiss me," he interrupted, whispering.

I smiled, leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He was quick to respond and kissed me back. Our lips locked together as he shoved me against the couch. He bit my lip, causing me to moan as he slipped his tongue inside. Out tongues fought for dominance as the kiss got hotter. 

"Zayn..," I moaned. 

We pulled apart. "Zayn, I don't care if you're a vampire. I don't care if you're a thousand years old, I want you. I love you, and only you, Zayn," I told him. 

He smiled. "Liam Payne, will you do the honor of being my boyfriend?" He asked. I smiled back. "Yes. I'd be honored," I replied. He nodded and pecked my lips.

"Sleep with me tonight?" Zayn asked me. "That doesn't even need to be a question Zayn," I told him.

He smiled, took my hand, and led me to his room. 

We changed and climbed into the blankets. Zayn ran vampire speed to turn off the light switch and climbed into bed with me at the same speed.

He wrapped his arms around me as I cuddled into his chest. 

"I promise. I won't let anyone let hurt you. Ever." 

"Promise?" 

"I promise." 

I smiled. And with that, I fell asleep. 

_________

I actually wasn't expecting that snogging part and anything beyond that to happen at all. I was going to wait until the next chapter to have them date, but it came earlier! 

And don't worry about Nouis! More stuff is to come on them. And Harry will soon find a special someone. I won't say who. ;) 

Drama is about to happen the next chapter. So be prepared. >;)

- Gabie :)