Chapter 21

After a week of seclusion on a private island BG and Nix are heading back to reality. He starts tour and she has plans to go with him. Since their appearance at the awards show she has been contacted by several agencies wanting her to model again. They have been discussing it but right now Nix said she needed to get use to being a wife. She wants to travel with BG and spend as much time as possible together. BG told her to do what she wanted that he would support her whatever she chose to do.
   They have landed in Georgia and are headed back home when BG gets a call.
BG: what's up man? Sure that sounds like a good deal let me see what Nix wants to do.
He turns to Nix and said,"the club is going for a ride and plan to do overnight and want to know if we want to go."
Nix grins and said," I think we both need to be in a bike so yeah count me in."
  BG turns back to the phone and said yeah we are in give us an hour and we will meet y'all at the club house.
He looks at Nix and said," I love you and I am so glad that I get to call you mine from now on. You know our lives are about to change once the tour starts and if you need a break at any time you let me know and you can come home."
Nix lays her head on his shoulder," as long as we are together it doesn't matter BG and I promise if things start getting to me I will let you know. But until then we get to feel the wind on our faces and freedom of the open road. "
" That's right baby, when we get home you go pack our bags and I will check the bike over and make sure it's in good road condition before we start."
She smiled and said," you got it outlaw, that sounds like a great plan" 
They pull into the driveway and there are balloons and signs that say Welcome Home Mr and Mrs Gilbert" they look at each other and laugh and say at the same time"Momma"
They get out and BG heads to the shop to get the bike ready while Nix heads in the house to get their bags ready. A change of clothes and travel toiletries and they are ready to go. She lays out BG's leather and changes her clothes . She pulls on a pair of dark jeans and then gets her tank top that says Mama Tried and is putting on her Harley boots when BG comes in and grabs his leather and slips it on and he helps her up and slides hers on her arms. Nix braids her hair and grabs a bandana and fixes it and tells  BG she is ready to roll. He grabs the bag and her hand and downstairs and out the door to the bike they go. He loads the bag and Nix checks to make sure their rain gear is in the other side before she gets on the bike behind BG.
As they pull into the club house lot Nix notices that Lucy is here and looks to be with her brother Knox. She raises and eyebrow at Lucy and she shrugs her shoulders and grins.
Knox hugs them and welcomes them home and he tells Nix that Lucy has agreed to come work at his shop since she was going on tour with BG . Nix grins and tells him he best treat her right or he will answer to her. They laugh and everyone decides it's time to go and they mount up and fall in line and Nix looks around and knows that this is where she is supposed to be. BG smiles at her and squeezes her hand and they share a look knowing that this is what life is all about , family .

This is the end of this story, it wasn't where I had started out with it going but the characters took it to another place. Hope you have enjoyed it.