Chapter 8

BG takes Nix on a ride to nowhere they are just riding with no particular destination in mind when he feels his phone vibrate. He pulls over and it's his MC letting him know a party was going on. He shows it to Nix and she grins and said,"I can party" he sends be there in a bit. He takes off heading to the clubhouse and Nix let's go of him with her arms and squeezes with her legs, while she holds her arms out just enjoying the night wind and freedom a bike gives. BG just smiles and is glad she's on the back of his bike.
  They arrive and Nix sees that Knox is here or is bike is. They get off and put their helmets up and Nix scoots up and looks at herself in the mirror. She undoes her braid and shakes her hair out and likes the look she puts on some lipstick and then swings off the bike. BG takes her hand and they make their way inside. The music is loud the party is in full swing with booze and wild women. BG looks at her and she said," I've seen it all in the MC in New York. I'm okay as long as an asshole doesn't tell me to get on my knees and suck him off." BG said,"stick close to me baby"
They go to the bar and BG is automatically given water and he tells the bartender to give him 2 shots of Jim. He does and hands them to Nix, she takes the first one and downs it and takes the other in her hand and tells him to lead the way. She hasn't seen Knox which means he's probably off somewhere screwing some bimbo. BG takes her to the pool table and asks if she plays. She grins grabs a stick and tells him to rack em. He grins and said," I take it you want to break" She grins and said,"sure do" they begin playing and she takes her other shot and BG has the waitress to bring another one. Nix leans over and all he can think about is taking her right then. He knows Nix is gonna be his but it's not gonna be a one time thing. He can already tell it's gonna be a wild ride with her. He's drinking his water and the song"Pour Some Sugar on Me" comes on. Nix starts lip syncing and dancing and rubbing against BG. He growls in her ear "playing with fire darlin" she just grins. The song finishes and he tells her as he adjusts his pants that he wants to go sit down for a bit and talk to the guys. She follows him and he has her sitting in his lap and she takes her fourth shot and tells him she needs water. He tells one of the girls to bring them 2 waters. She does and he continues the conversation with the guys. He introduces her as Nix and doesn't think much about their earlier conversation. Some of the guys think they have met her and she told them they might have if they were at Knox's shop cause he was her brother.
  One of the guys asked what she did and she said," I'm the best damn tattoo artist is what I do"  they laugh and say that they haven't ever seen a tattoo artist that doesn't have tattoos. She rolls her eyes and said," just cause you can't see them don't mean I don't have them"
Knox said," Oh yeah she has some and I bet BG is loving it."
She looks at Knox and said,"Shut your damn mouth Knox"
He laughs and said," BG man you must be losing your touch if you haven't seen them by now."
BG said," Knox you are my brother but I've had enough of that mouth today."
Knox said," just ask her if she will ever bet and have a tattoo as the one who loses."
BG said" oh a bad one huh"
Nix said," oh no I designed it so its kick ass but I was drunk and wasn't thinking clearly"
One of the guys asked if Knox did them. Nix looked appalled and said," hell no that would just be weird. I don't want my brother around my lady parts." BG cocked his eyebrow. Knox said," that ain't the only reason either"
BG said,"so we know you have a tattoo what is your total number of tattoos?"
Knox answers"3" While Nix answered"4"
Knox said "when did you get another one?"
Nix ducked her head and said," I've had it as long as I have had the 3rd one. Got them the same night. Lucy did it"
The guys asked who she had done and she said, "Knox, Dave Navarro, Chipper Jones, Derek Jeter, Jon Bon Jovi, Alyssa Milano, and lots of other normal people."
Someone asked you do any of BG's tats? Nix answers," not yet I haven't"
BG just laughs and asked if she was confident and she leaned over and said,"just like you know we will be a raging inferno I know I'm gonna mark your body so you will remember me forever" BG growled and said," keep talking like that and we are out of here darlin"
About that time someone yelled"Phoenix" and Nix yelled"what" The whole room got silent and the guy said," I knew I knew you from somewhere, you are Phoenix the model."
Nix shook her head and said," I am her or used to be her. That's been a few years ago"
The guy said," man I had many a wet dreams about you." Nix laughed as BG growled and looked like he would kill him. He said," it's time for us to be leaving"  Knox laughed until one of them said," I dreamed of bending you over my bike and screwing your brains out"
BG said," that's enough she is with me and you will show her some damn respect not to mention she is a brothers sister. So I suggest that you shut your mouth if you don't want to be picking your ass off the floor."
He stood up and took Nix's hand and began making his way to the door when he felt her hand jerk out of his and he turned and saw Nix knee one of them in the balls and then bring her hand up and hit his nose causing him to fall to the floor. Nix said," don't touch someone that don't want to be touched, my ass is just that mine and not to be grabbed by a jackass like you. Learn to treat a lady with respect and she will let you grab her ass." She turned to BG and said,"get me out of here"  He nodded and led her to the bike and got on speeding out of the parking lot.