Chapter 5

BG goes upstairs and turns the shower on to warm up while he goes to the bedroom and grabs a pair of clean underwear. As he heads to the bathroom he says," Your brother wants to go for a ride with the guys and I'm asking if you want to ride with us"
Nix looks at him," Try going without me cowboy, and see what that gets you" BG laughs and tells her," wheels rolling in 20"
Nix gets up and looks in her duffle bag and pulls out a pair of leather pants and her vest. She grabs her hot pink tshirt that says "If you can't HANDLE the SASS you can't HANDLE this ASS. She puts her black bandana on and grabs her socks and is lacing up her Harley boots when BG walks out of the bathroom in his underwear. He goes to the closet and pulls in his black jeans and then a grey Harley tshirt and grabs a leather vest . He sits on the bed puts on socks and boots and asks if she's ready. She grabs her ID and some money and slips it in her zippered vest pocket. She stands up and tells him she's ready and he tells her ladies first. As she walks by him she said" I told you my brother would tell you I ain't no lady"
BG follows with ," looks like it from where I'm looking and darlin I like sass just so you know."
Nix rolled her eyes and grinned at the same time. She was thinking it was a good thing he was behind her and couldn't see her grin.
BG was loving his view but wondered how he was gonna be able to ride with her pressed up against him.
  When they get downstairs Nix grabs her phone and slides it in the other zipper pocket. BG checks his phone and said, "they should be pulling in any minute so follow me." He walks to the garage and opens the bay door and Nix moans and walks in and strokes her hand over his bike he names Hoss. She caresses the seat and up the tank with her fingers. Seeing her it was almost like foreplay. It made him hard and have to adjust his pants.
Nix laughs and says,"I saw that cowboy and it's good to know that me appreciating your ride turns you on"
BG growls," Woman are you trying to kill me before we go" 
Nix replies,"No but I can't help that I appreciate a bad boy and I know why you named it Hoss. It's a man not a woman, this bike."
BG comes up behind her and leans down in her ear," it's good to know you appreciate a bad boy darlin, now are you riding with me or you want to ride your own"
Nix breath hitches and she whispers," with you today" 
BG asks," need a helmet or do you have your own?"
Nix nods toward her jeep, " I have my own"
The roar of bikes pulling in caused them to separate and Nix headed to the jeep to grab her helmet. Knox looks at her and said," Really you gonna wear that Nix? Can you not come in here and cause chaos among the guys?"
Nix said," it's better they know up front Knox and besides I can handle myself."
She grabs the helmet and walks back toward BG and his bike that he has brought out of the garage.
Knox said," you riding bitch for BG Nix?"
Nix gave him the middle finger without ever looking back. She fastens her helmet and slides her vest on and zips it up before throwing her leg over and climbing on behind BG. He turns and asks if she sure she wants to ride with him. She looks at him and said," I love my brother but I ain't ever riding with him again. Last time I did we got in a fight and had to lay it down. So yeah it's riding with you or not at all since I sold mine before I left New York. Long story another time cause day lights wastin"
BG started his bike and he felt Nix loosen up and moan as she felt the rumble between her legs, he says," and that is why guys have bikes"
Nix laughs and said," that's why girls own them too"
They pull out and BG and Knox lead the ride with everyone else in behind. After about 4 hours Knox signals time to eat and BG nods and pulls off at the next place they come too. They all pull in and get off and Knox introduces Nix to everyone. They head into the diner and get into the booths and order. Diesel asks Nix what she does for a living and she replies I'm the best damn tattoo artist you will ever see. They all laugh and she took offense. She said," I don't know what y'all are laughing at." Diesel said," if you are the best then why does Knox go to New York to get his done"
Nix said," Cause I lived in New York and owned a shop there until last week. I sold it and moved back well in the process of moving back." Axel said," I know it's a stereotype but if you are a tattoo artist how come you don't have any?"
Nix said," Well boys just cause you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist."
Axel laughed and said," so you do have tats?"
Nix laughs and said," that's for me to know"
Diesel said," and us to find out?"
Nix laughed," no not for you to find out but someone will someday"
BG growled and Nix laughed and whispered,"thought you wanted to find out cowboy"
BG whispered," I do darlin' quit giving them hope cause we both know there ain't gonna be anyone but me finding out if you have tattoos."