Chapter 6

The ride back to BG's was uneventful. Nix behaved herself and so did BG. When they got back and she got off the bike she groaned a little. BG just smirked and said," has it been a while darlin?"
Nix said," if you only knew. Now I am heading to Knox's house so you behave yourself cowboy."
BG followed her to her jeep and said,"with you gone that will be easy, cause no ones here to tempt me." Nix laughed and that is what made him lose control and pull her into his arms for a kiss that was hard and demanding. Nix wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him to her while biting his lower lip. Just as he put his hands on her ass and was gonna lift her up her, he heard Himself," If you want a bad boy." Nix groaned and pulled back and answered with "what?" Then she said," yeah I'm on my way see you in a few". She looked at BG and said"got to go" BG nodded and let her climb in her jeep. He finally spoke and said," I told you raging inferno but I don't know if that's gonna be an accurate description. See ya Nix." She pulled out onto the highway and let out the breath she was holding and thought to herself no raging inferno doesn't describe it. As she drove to Knox's shop she thought back on the last 6 months how her life had changed. She really had been in a relationship that was going nowhere and one of the reasons she didn't have tattoos you could see was that her boyfriend of the last 5 years was against it. Saying it would ruin her career and his if she marked up her body, that it wasn't the image he needed or that she needed to be a model. The thing is she only did modeling to put food on the table when she first went to New York until she got her shop up and running. She still did jobs for some of her favorites but it wasn't something she loved to do all the time. She loved being a tattoo artist and hearing the stories behind the ink people wanted well that was living. Some of the weirdest tattoos usually has some of the most poignant meanings. Kinda like the ones she had,well other than the one she got when she was so drunk and lost a bet. That one really ticked Richard off big time. Oh well dickwad isn't here now so it's time to get some ink that everyone can see. The only problem is Lucy is in New York and she is the only one who does her tats, for a specific reason. As she pulls into Knox's shop she sees a bunch of bikes and most often that means trouble. Not always but in her experience it does.
Nix walks in and yells"Knox what did you need" one of the guys in the waiting area said," I need you riding my dick baby" and the rest laughed. Nix rolled her eyes and said," for me to ride something it has to be big and hard and I can tell from here that ain't the case" Knox came out and said," Please don't start insulting the guys Nix, they are paying customers." Nix said," well then they need to refrain from sexist comments and I won't insult them. Now what do you need me to do?" Knox said," I have a nipple tattoo on a breast reconstruction and the lady asked for a woman , Can you do it sis?"
She looks at him," yeah I can do it, let me get my stuff together. Where do you want me to set up shop?" Knox smiled and said," thanks sis and your station will always be your station so go on back." While Nix is gone to her jeep to get her things to go to work, Knox texts BG

K: I know you have lain claim to my sister. I called her to do a job that's gonna take a toll on her emotions. If you care about her like I think you do you might want to be close by. She will be ready to self destruct.
BG: On my way man thanks