Chapter 17

Nix is at the house BG is on his way home from Nashville. He had meetings for the new tour coming up and she is waiting to hear all the new things he has going on. She has cooked supper and it is almost done, she's finishing things up now. She has the tv on CMT and she hears BG's name and she stops and looks and there is a picture of him and Jana Kramer at a restaurant. She is instantly pissed cause they insinuate that BG and Jana are gonna be the hottest new couple of country music.
Over my dead body is that bitch getting her claws in my man! She can't wait to see BG and see what Ms. Kramer wanted with her man. Just as she was getting something to drink BG walks in the door she pours a double shot of Jim and throws it back. Then she pours another and throws it back and looks at BG and said,"what did the bitch Ms. Kramer want at the restaurant?"
BG stares at her with his mouth open and she looks at him and said," trying to catch flies or are you gonna tell me what bitch wanted?"
BG said," it was a setup one of my managers had me at the restaurant and had Jana there and she was trying to get back together. I kept my cool cause I saw the cameras and knew I couldn't say all the things I wanted to and I haven't said anything to you because I wanted to talk to you about it in person. She wants to collaborate on a song and I told her and her manager and mine that there was no way in hell I would ever spend any time with her. Nix I love you baby and you are my woman! Now will you go to the awards show with me?"
Nix smiled and said," Baby I would love to go with you anywhere anytime. And I am telling you right now if bitch wants to start something then I'm gonna finish it." BG grinned," that's my baby" Nix told him to sit down cause the food was done and she knew he was hungry. After eating and catching up they cleaned up the kitchen and headed upstairs to watch a movie.
BG stripped down to his boxer briefs and climbed into bed and turned the TV on while waiting on Nix and he must have dozed off because next thing he knows Nix is calling his name. He opens his eyes and Nix is standing at the foot of the bed in what he knows to be Victoria Secret Angel wings and lingerie set. He raises an eyebrow and she said," isn't every man's fantasy to be with an angel?"
BG said," its mine if the angel is Phoenix"
She smiles and said,"your dream is coming true tonight then BG"
BG gets up and kisses Phoenix and she leans into him and tells him that it has been too long and she wanted to show him Phoenix. He tells her that he likes Phoenix. He pushes her against the wall and said"with or without the wings?" Nix pushes BG back on the bed and she said not so fast. She turns on the music and said" you need to see Phoenix do her thing" as she starts to strut like she was on a catwalk . BG sat back on the bed and watched his lady do her thing. He saw how hot she looked and how she was so confident. He knew what he had to do and tomorrow he would put that in motion but tonight he was going to enjoy himself and show Phoenix how much he loved her. She had been through so much but her tattoo was right , she's still breathing and she still rises.