Chapter 4

Nix moved to the table and started eating and she told BG he was right, he could fix a mean breakfast. He just grinned and said," I know" which caused Nix to laugh and tell him he was full of it. They were almost finished eating when they heard someone flying in the drive and come to a screeching halt and a door slam. BG looked at Nix and said,"That would be your brother Knox, and I guarantee you he's ready to kick my ass." Nix rolled her eyes. About that time they hear the door slam and Knox yells," BG you sorry ass where are you?"
BG said," in the kitchen Knox" Knox comes in and says," BG you were my friend my brother and I thought of all people I could trust your sorry ass!!" BG said," Knox you want to tell me what you are so upset about?"
Knox came toward BG and said," This you and Nix, I thought I could trust you not to take advantage of my sister." BG smirked," I didn't take advantage of your sister and brother you know me and know I don't do that shit."
"Well then how in the hell do you explain her post on Twitter of you in your underwear? Well tell me "
BG said," Well I was cooking breakfast and she took my picture. My question is how do you know what my ass looks like in my underwear?" As he winked at Nix. Nix loses it and laughs when BG said that.
Knox turns to her and said," Phoenix Rayne Bond how dare you laugh at that? What do you have to say for yourself?"
"Knoxville Skye Bond don't you dare come in your friends house and accuse him of shit when you don't know anything that is going on. You left me on my own last night so you could go screw some bimbo. Your friend /brother is the one who defended me and made sure that I was okay on my first night home. So instead of coming into his home accusing him of shit you need to be thanking him. And for your information if and when I decide to sleep with BG it will be none of your damn business. I have been on my own for the last 7 years and news flash I'm a grown ass woman that has sex, drinks and has been known to party a little. Yet I still ran a successful tattoo business without any help from you. So don't you dare think that because I came back to Georgia that you get to swoop in and control my life. That ain't fucking happening Knox!!!!" Nix gets up and leans over and kisses BG hard on the mouth before walking out of the room and upstairs.

BG just sits at the table not knowing what just happened as he looks back at Knox. Knox looked at BG and said," I guess I'm sorry I just never knew of her to post something like that and I recognized the kitchen not your dumbass. Explain BG"
BG told Knox about Chase how Nix had handled him and then BG did when he saw her face and what he had said. He told him how he put her to bed so nothing would happen to her and how he told her to take a picture it would last longer. Knox laughed when BG told him about Kolby calling him. BG then said," I'm your friend and brother , and I will let today go. I'm also gonna be up front with you. Your sister and I have chemistry man and it's like I told her when we do get together it's gonna be a raging inferno. So I'm telling you right here right now I'm staking claim on her. So you can be okay with it or not I don't fucking care, but man don't ever come slamming in my house again unless you want to take it outside. "
Knox said," Okay man I hear you but you need to hear me, she has been through some shit I don't know it all but if you hurt her I will come at you brother or no brother you hear me? She ain't some toy to be played with and thrown away. She's my sister and yeah she's tough as nails but she can break and if you break her BG. I will fucking kill you , do you hear me?"
BG said," glad we understand each other"
BG got up and Knox said," why are you in your damn underwear?" BG laughed " cause I woke up to a hot lady running from my bed to the toilet and I found out she had drunk half a bottle of Jim without eating anything at all yesterday. So I made breakfast then while I was eating her psycho brother came in ranting and I just finished breakfast." Knox said," go get some damn clothes on and let's go for a ride with the guys."
BG said , "sounds like a plan and I'm gonna ask Nix"
Knox," Try going without her and see what that gets us .... A hissy fit like you ain't never seen. That girl might as well been born on a bike."
BG grins and said," that's good to know"