Chapter 20

BG is standing talking with Kolby as he watches his wife dance with Lucy and seeing them these last few days together he gets they were a handful. The party is in full swing but all he can think about is leaving and having his wife alone on a secluded island for a whole week with no interruptions. 
   Nix is dancing with Lucy and she is having a great time but if she's honest she's ready to leave and start her honey moon with her husband. She told Lucy that she may just have to sneak away and find a closet somewhere if he didn't hurry up and say he was ready to leave.  Lucy laughed as Ride by Chase Rice came on and told her here was her chance. To grab him and make him come on the dance floor and that would get him ready to leave. Nix winked and headed to BG.
    BG noticed Nix walking toward him and she's dancing as she walks and crooks her finger for him. He told Kolby that he would talk to him later. He made his way to Nix and she led him out on the floor and started grinding on him to the song. He whispers in her ear that she needs to stop because he's already about to explode with want. She does it a little more and said what's stopping you. He pulls her closer and is kissing her neck when they hear Knox yell "get a damn room y'all, we don't want to see that." BG whispers that's a great idea and he picks Nix up and carries her to his bike as everyone yells and whistles. They get on the bike and head to the cabin for the night. On the ride there Nix is running her hands all over his chest and legs and as they pull in she cups his manhood and he growls. It makes her purr like a kitten to know she has so much control over him, that she affects him this way.
   He parks the bike and gets off pulling her off with him. Their kiss was all tongue and teeth and fight for dominance. He growls again and it makes her cream her panties. She rinds he body against him and said," this is taking to long" BG picked her up and totes her to the cabin and kicked the door closed behind him. He stood her up and turned her around taking her dress off her and letting it pool to the floor. Nix stood in her white lace bustier and thong and fuck me high heels. Before she could even think BG had her bent over the couch and ripped her panties off her and his pants down and he was inside her with a single thrust that had her screaming his name as her walls clamped down in ecstasy. He began a punishing rhythm and she met him thrust for thrust until he was screaming her name as he took her over with him.
   Nix stood up and walked to the bedroom and turned around and said"just getting warmed up cowboy" BG followed her taking off his clothes as he went. He came up behind her and kissed her neck and shoulders as he was taking off her bustier. He cupped her breasts in his hand and rubbed the pink nipples between his thumb and forefinger making them pebble. Nix moaned as he replaced his hands with his mouth and tongue sucking and biting and giving them both attention. He slipped his fingers between her folds and rubbed her engorged nub. He legs give way and he pulled her close and lifted her laying her on the bed and continued his way kissing down her body until he rested his face on her thigh and placed soft sweet kisses before taking her sweetness into his mouth. He licked and nibbled until she was writhing on the bed and then he gave her what she was begging for in one slow entry, he just got himself all the way in and she came with her walls squeezing his cock. He continued the slow rhythm and built them back up again until Nix was clawing his back begging for a release. BG bent down and kissed her and that movement along with the kiss took them both over the edge. BG rolled over and pulled Nix with him telling her to rest that they had an early flight.