Chapter 7

BG wonders what kind of tat job would make Nix want to self destruct. There is more to meets the eye with that one and he can tell its gonna take time to peel back all her layers. He grabs his helmet and puts it on and heads to Knox's shop to just hang around.
  When he gets there he goes out front and knows that it's a bad idea cause they are talking about Nix and what they would do to her, and how hot she is. He walks back to Knox and let's him know he's here. Knox nods and said " she won't be long now bro." BG raises an eyebrow and Knox said," not my story to tell" 
  BG walks back out front and takes a seat when he looks up he sees a young woman about 25 come out and Nix followed her. Nix hugged the girl and shook her head no when the girl tried to pay her. BG watching the whole thing saw the unshed tears in both girls eyes. When Nix looked in the waiting room, her eyes landed on BG and she said, "are you next?" He grinned and said," you know it baby" The man across from me said," I was next" and Nix said " No cowboy was next" I get up and when I get to her I grab her ass and kiss her hard in front of all of them. She jumps and  wraps her legs around him and said," can we get out of here?"
BG heads for the door and Knox comes out and says," Safe sex y'all I don't want no ankle biters running around here." BG and Nix both give him the finger never breaking the kiss.
BG takes her to his bike and grabs her helmet out of her jeep. She locks it up and they take off on the bike. BG had no destination in mind until he felt his stomach growl. He sees a diner up ahead and pulls in. Nix grins and said" glad you pulled in my belly button was rubbing against my back bone" BG laughed and said,"woman you won't do"
They are seated and both order cheeseburger and fries with Mt Dew to drink. As they are waiting on their food Nix said," thanks for the rescue even though I know Knox called you"
BG said," he text me and said you had a job and then would self destruct and asked if I would come. I fight my own demons and he knows that it's easier to fight them when you have friends around and it looked like he was gonna be busy for a while."
Nix said," I wasn't gonna self destruct but yeah it would have been hard to go home to an empty house and been by myself."
BG said"give me your phone." Nix handed it over and BG starts punching buttons  and then his phone vibrates. He hands it back and said,"now you have my number so if you ever need anything you can let me know. I know all about going home to an empty house."
Their food is brought to them and they both dig in. BG said as they were eating," so tell me about Nix and what makes you tick"
She laughed," what do you want to know"
BG said," Everything darlin but first off how in the hell did a Georgia girl end up in New York?"
Nix laughed, " I wanted as far away from my overbearing and controlling older brother. So I moved to New York after taking a modeling job."
BG looks at her," oh shit you are Phoenix, no wonder you looked so damn familiar"
She laughs and said," I was wondering when you would figure it out."
BG said," so you started modeling at 18 when you moved to New York, how did you end up being a tattoo artist?"
Nix said," well I went to New York to be a tattoo artist and did some modeling jobs to put food on the table. People likes seeing a 5'10" long legged, blue eyed long blond hair on motorcycles go figure. Too bad not everyone thought that was a good job. I went to doing other stuff after a couple of years."
BG said," I know a lot of bikers who were sad when you were no longer laying across the seat of a bike."
Nix said," what you mean they couldn't jack off to my picture imagining what they would do if I was laying across their bike?" She laughed and said," yeah I heard that from Knox when they came in the shop talking and he was all in until he saw it was me."
BG laughed when she told him that and he said,"can't say I would blame him. If I had a sister I wouldn't want my friends jacking off to her picture either. So you quit cause he didn't like it?" Nix said," no I met a guy and being a motorcycle model wasn't good enough so I took other jobs, did Victoria Secret Angels for a couple of years till people started commenting at fundraisers and dinner parties then I had to stop. Which by then my shop was booming I had 4 other people working for me and myself. I didn't need modeling then but I do go back occasionally and work. "
BG commented," sounds like he was a dickwad" Nix laughed,"yeah wish it hadn't taken me 5 years to realize it"
The waitress came with their check and Nix pulled out her money and BG looked hurt and told her he wasn't letting her pay, that it may be how it is done in New York but she was in Georgia now and the guys pays.
They get back on the bike and he asks where to and she told him to surprise her.