Chapter 10

Nix wakes up and sees that she's wrapped in BG's arms he pulls her closer and said,"are you hungry or you want to talk about this"
Nix said," both but after"  BG asked her,"after what darlin'?"
Nix crawled on top of him and kissed him and reached down and lined him up with her entrance and said," after my ride" and sunk  down on him. He grabs her hips and tries to stop her and he said,"birth control" She grins and says" I'm on the pill baby and I'm clean and I know you are too" as she rides him she moves her hips and he groans out her name.  He reached up and takes her nipples into his mouth as she moves and grinds and he squeezes her hips and throws his head back and calls out her name on his release. When she felt him release it sent her climax  and she grinds down on him and lays on him catching her breath.
   BG grins and said,"Darlin how about we get a shower and go find us something to eat?"
Nix said," That sounds amazing BG"
He smiled,"No what sounds amazing is you screaming my name when you cum with me inside you."
Nix grinned and as she went to get up she groaned and said," yeah 5 years and I guess this is to be expected "  BG picks her up and takes her to the shower and they get done and he says your bag is still here. She grabs some jeans and a tank top and braids her hair before putting on her socks and boots. BG gets dressed and they head to the bike and into town to the diner.
After placing their order and getting their drinks Nix looked at him and said,"I know you have a ton of questions so go ahead and start asking, although I may tell you I won't answer here due to it being so public, but when we leave and get back to your place I will, okay?"
BG said," fair enough cause some are really personal. Okay so I want the stories behind your tattoos, you have been through hell from what I gather."
Nix took a deep breath and said,"It goes back 7 years I was 19 and a model in New York for about a year and was working toward becoming what I am today and that is the best damn tattoo artist. I was on my way home after a photo shoot and I was attacked. I took some classes after that on self defense and then I took karate classes and I would never take jobs that left me in a bad part of town after dark. About a year after that I met Richard and we talked and were friends. I was becoming known as one of the best artists by this time. So I was approached to be a VS angel and I thought that was cool and I did and traveled the world. I went by Phoenix so I still had anonymity and could be Nix Bond tattoo artist. I didn't really look the same so very few people ever figured it out. Well Richard and I became a couple and he liked it that I was a model, he was in business and it looked good having me on his arm at events. Although I know you will find this hard to believe I was quiet and didn't ever really stand up for myself then." Their food came at this time and they started to eat. BG said," So when did you get my tattoo?" She grinned and said "after the 2013 ACM awards in Vegas. I was one of the award girls, so I have had it 3 years. It was the one that changed me the most. I decided from that time on that I was gonna be me and fuck anyone who didn't like it, and there were some who didn't like it."
BG said," the boyfriend didn't like it?" Nix laughed," that is the understatement of the year but I need to wait till we get back to your house to finish all this."
BG said," if you are finished we can head back"

When they get to his house we settle on the couch and Nix says," okay so at 19 I was attacked and raped and that is when I got my first tattoo the rose and the words still I rise. Under my right breast. I kept focusing on never putting myself in that situation and Richard said that it was because I looked like tramp that I was raped. Yet it never stopped him from wanting me to be his date to functions. I told you it had been 5 years since I had been with anyone. The last person I was with was a friend with benefits and that had been right before Richard asked me to be his girlfriend. Richard told me that I had to have 5 years of clean HIV tests before he would sleep with me that I was tainted and then when I got your tattoo he hit the roof. He called me all kinds of names and was furious with me for a while. He was not a man's man BG, Knox called him lots of names but his favorite was priss pot. He went to Italy on a business trip for 2 months and I didn't hear from him but twice. I had the best time while he was gone. Lucy and I went to the clubs did tattoos during the day and just had the best time. Richard came back and acted like nothing was wrong and told me that he had to go back to Italy for a year on a project. He didn't want us to break up. I flew over for events over there and then I went to surprise him one weekend, only I am the one who was surprised. I walked in on him cheating on me with his boss Jessica . He didn't have a problem screwing her because she wasn't tainted and dirty. I turned around and walked out. It all began to make sense and I was so mad at myself for not realizing it. I flew home and he followed and he threatened me and he told me that it was my fault. I had brought it on myself with the rape and tattoo that he couldn't be tainted. That I would never be good enough for any man that was worth anything and the best thing I could do is just kill myself. I thought about all of that for days, went out with Lucy and got so drunk that I don't remember taking sleeping pills. Knox came up for a surprise visit and found me and took me to the hospital and saved my life. After getting out I took off on my bike for a few days, I had some soul searching to do. I realized that I am good enough and that any man who I choose to be in my life is damn lucky to have a ride or die girl by his side. It was then when I decided that I was ready to come home. I went in and got Lucy to do the last 2 tats, the "still breathing; " means that something that was supposed to kill me didn't and that there was a pause but not an end. The other one you saw is the one that no one but Lucy and you have seen. It is the Japanese symbol for forgive. I had to forgive myself to move forward. It took a while to get everything worked out with my shop but I sold it and I came home, and here we are."
BG looked at her and said," please tell me that Knox beat the shit out of that yellow bellied pussy." Nix laughed and said," no he didn't because Richard had already went back overseas. And I found out from a mutual friend before I left New York that he had been fired from the company.and was on his way home with his tail between his legs. And yes I laughed at that"
BG pulled her in and he said," I'm glad you are my ride or die woman. You are so strong that you amaze me Nix, and I'm gonna say this right here right now, you are not tainted and I am one lucky sum bitch that you want to be with me. I promise you right now I ain't a cheater. I am and always have been a one woman man. So last night and today is just a beginning for us from where I'm sitting."
Nix looked at him with tears running down her face," I am a one man woman. I gave myself to you BG and I ain't a cheater either so yeah I am in it for ride or die and am the one who is lucky to have you in my life. I didn't know that you were who Knox was friends with but I am really glad. Cause I was able to get to know you. Thanks for coming last night, those tats are always hardest for me, my mom died of breast cancer, I have a fear of it and the young woman had the gene so she had a double mastectomy and had reconstruction and needed nipple tattoos. My mom was my age when she was diagnosed and no I don't carry the gene. I always have a hard time after doing one. Just makes me realize how precious time is with the people we care about. So the sassy woman you see now wasn't always the case but I love it and it's who I am now. Take me or leave me."
BG wiped her tears away before kissing her breathless and said," I'm gonna take you straight up to my bed"