Deep

I love writing and reading your reactions. They just add to the experience.

The kid up there

The next day 

Reese POV

  "Baby can I ask you something?" Rashad said playing with my arms. "Yeah after you and I brush our teeth. I not having a who has the worst morning breath fight with you. Too soon fo allat." I said facing him. "I missed you so much." he said laughing and hugging me. He helped me stand up and carried me into the bathroom. "When did I get a bathroom?" I asked him. "It's always been there." he responded smiling. "Rrriiiigggghhhttt" I said. (A/N: Reese room was changed in the middle of the night by Rashad. Slick ass lol). The whole time I was brushing my teeth, I was distracted my something poking me in my ass. "Ahem" I said. "Sorry bae. He's really excited to see you again and just wanted to say hi." he said moving out of the way. He'll get a formal introduction later. "Awwww" I said as continued to brushing my teeth. 

  After we finished doing our morning routine, we returned back to my cramped ass bed. I can't wait to get out of here and get in my normal bed. " So what is it that you wanted to ask me?" I asked him. "Oh yeah. I noticed that you don't talk about your dad that much. You barely said anything to him when he was here. You don't have to discuss it if you don't want to." he said. "No it's fine. My dad is a habitual liar. I'm not talking about telling a lie here and there. I mean he lies so much that you wouldn't even know if he was telling the truth. He broke promises after promises, even when I told him it was ok if couldn't do it. Always compared me to my other siblings as if it was some competition. It's already hard for me to stand out/ Do something first when I have 3 older siblings that may have already accomplished that. The icing on the cake was when he left me Stranded at Penn State. Here I am 4 hours away from home with no one to pick me up and you decide not to even answer my calls." (A/N: Reese went to Penn State for a summer program).

 "Wait he did what?" Rashad said getting pissed. "Calm down. I'm over it and him, which is why I barely speak to him." I said finally answering his question. He hugged me tighter "Damn bae I didn't know all of that". "Duh you didn't I just told you lmfao. It's ok though." I said reassuring him. You can build a relationship based on lies, no matter how old, big or small they are. "I can't wait until you get out of here baby." he said. "Me either. I have a lot to catch up on plus you need a break. You really look like hell." I said rubbing his face. "All for you baby. All for you." he said smiling and giving me a kiss. "Ok Mr. Matthews, we have a few more test to run on you before we can let you go." the doctor said, interrupting the moment. After about an hour, I was back in my room. "You can go home Friday as everything seems to be A ok with you. We just want you to stay these next two days just to make sure (Y'all know what day It currently is then right?)

  "Thank you doc for everything you and the staff here has done for me." I said thanking him. Wait until I get out of here, Rashad gonna be feeling like a brand new nigga. Put that on everything. "You're very welcome Mr. Matthews. I'll let you two have your privacy.  Have a good day." he said turning around and walking out the room. "I thought you would've left already." I said looking at Rashad who was playing games on his phone. "Naw. I'm not going anywhere until you get released. I already did your homework for this week so we good." he said pausing his game and looking up at me biting his lip. "Down boy. I'm still a little weak so don't you do that." I said as he laughed. "Ok ok you got it." he laughed as he went back to playing his game while I went to go lay down. 

That Friday

  "Sign these release papers and you're good to go." the nurse said. I happily signed those papers and gave them back to her. "Alright. You good to go! I know you've been waiting to get out of here." she smiled. "I sure have. Thanks again for everything." I waved as I walked out the room. I walked out the hospital to see my Lauren and Mimi waiting for me. "He's free! My brother is back with us!" They shouted with tears in their eyes. "Awwww. Don't start that shit. It's supposed to be a joyous day. We're supposed to be smiling not crying so come on cheer up." I told them. I can't bear to see another person crying over what happened. "Ok where are we going?" Mimi asked fixing her face/makeup. "Take me to Tiffany's. I gotta get someone a cake." I said. "You remembered his birthday eh?" Lauren asked. "Sure did, now let's go." I said as we drove off,