Time To Kick Ass

WARNING!  DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LAST BOOK. YOU WILL BE CONFUSED.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

*Reese POV*

"Hold on, so you mean to tell me that both of y'all believed what someone else told y'all instead of coming to me and asking me directly. That's really smart of y'all. Fucking dick heads." "Oh shit bae I'm-" I punched the shit outta him. He definitely deserved that shit. Got me fucked up. "Don't call me that. Fuck outta here. I heard everything you said and you meant that shit so we're done."

I'm not about to deal with an insecure ass nigga. Nope not happening. Wrong book motherfucker. Now I gotta find this bitch and put her in her place. Before I went on my killing spree, I had to say one more thing. "You know it's funny because even though I thought you was cheating on me, I was gonna ask you myself about it. No point of making assumptions when I didn't even have clear facts."

"You probably even thought I set you up but that wasn't even the case. I didn't want them to act like that towards you but they did so it was out of my hands. So on that note, thank you for telling me how you really feel. Good day." Now let's go handle some business. "Y'all ready?" I asked my crew without even turning around. I knew they was behind me. Intuition I guess.

"Yea let's handle this shit." They all answered. I found Shawna by her locker talking to some random people (didn't care to know who they were to be honest). "Look what we have here a fake bitch trying to spread more fakeness around the school. Thank God I'm allergic to bullshit. Hello motherfucker its me." "OK you're here because?" "Bitch cut the shit. You know exactly why I'm here."

"Oh so you found out about how much of a how you are? Cheated on your own boyfriend. Sad." Me cheat where? You need to be worried about whoever did your hair because they cheated you out of a few tracks. Fuck you mean. Oh and you mean ex boyfriend. " I could tell I got to her ass because she started to drop her book bag. "Oh you want to fight? True".

"Reese move, I got this. I'm not about to let you fight a girl." Jay said pushing me to the side. "Hold up, let me call my boyfriend real quick." "Go right ahead so I can beat his ass." "Yea yea yea, you all talk. Can't even fucking fight." "That would be you but continue on your path of righteousness I guess." "Can I deck this bitch now? She talking a lil too much for me."

"Hold up, let me see this infamous boyfriend. A few minutes later, Theo walked up. I instantly laughed " This is your boyfriend? Oh." "Yea bitch I am. What's good?" "Well yo bitch was taking shit so I'm guessing you're here to take this ass whooping for her?" "Who gonna fuck me up?" See now I'm tired of talking. I punched him straight in his face "Me pussy that's who"

After that, it was all a blur because when I looked to my left I saw Jay punch the shit outta Shawna and they started going at it. I turned around in time to block Theo's punch. Almost had me, gotta be quicker then that. I punched him in his mouth. That's right nothing but face shots. The next one was his eye. He tried to headbutt me but I punched him in his stomach.

Just when I was about to tag his ass again, I felt arms grabbing me. "Reese calm down. Chill you already fucked him up." Wait a min, I know this isn't who I think it is. "Rashad get the fuck off me!" I was trying so hard to get out of his grasp but damn he was strong AF. When he finally let me go, I went to punch him but he grabbed my hand mid swing. "I let you do that the first time, don't think that's going to happen again".

I counted to 5 and took a deep breath. When he saw that he calmed down. " Good you-" I took off to find that bitch Theo. When I found him, he was by the locker, I punched his ass! "I'm not done with you yet". Those same arms grabbed me again. " I forgot how hardheaded you are. Damn let's go." As he was dragging me away I yelled "Welcome to senior year!"

*Unknown POV*

So he knows it was Shawna who stated those rumors. Hmmmm didn't expect him to figure it out this fast. Welp she's no use to me now. Gotta put my plan into action. Let the games begin. Or as he said "Welcome to senior year".

We're back! Ain't no happy ending, this is war.

All this happened on the last day of school. Sheesh.

I swear I love Reese. He takes nothing from nobody.

If you want to know what happened prior to this, read the last chapter of my other book.

Thoughts?

Like, vote, hell add me to yo library. I'm gonna have fun with this one.