Sheesh

*Add this to yo damn library 😂*

*Reese POV*

"Where are you taking me? Put me down. Damn." "Nah not until you calm down. I should fuck you up for that punch earlier but its cool I deserved that." I see I knocked some sense into that ass. "Rashad put me down damn. My legs aren't broke." He finally put me down. "Get in the car." He said.

"Um who car? I know this isn't yours." "Reese stop asking fucking questions and get in the fucking car already." Let's see where this goes.
"Why do you always like fighting people?" Hold up wait did I just hear that right? Did he just asked me why I like fighting people like he wasn't just talking out the side of his neck earlier? "Okay you can pull over now I'm done with this conversation. I'll catch the bus home."

" Reese chill out my bad. I use the poor choice of words." "Nah it's cool I'm gonna walk. I'm exhausted and I think this'll be good for me to clear my mind." "I'm not pulling over so yea, you stuck." He fucking thought. I unlocked the door and was about to barrel roll my ass out. "Ayo! I know you not about to do what I think you are? OK I'll let you out then." Fucking thought so.

After he pulled over, I grabbed my stuff and was getting to start walking. "Yo I just wanted to have a conversation with you about what happened earlier but you always gotta be dramatic." He sighed. "What the f*** is there to talk about? Two people who I thought cared about me just came at me on some bullshit. You said all you needed to say earlier fuck outta here." I opened the door and got out.

Before I left, I had one more thing to say. "You know what I find funny if you heard this rumor about me why didn't you pull me to the side and ask me about it privately? I would have been upfront with you right then and there fuck I gotta I lie for? Also if you know me like you claim to know me you would have known that I would never would say some shit like that. That's what's crazy to me."

I walked off leaving him looking dumbfounded. Good thing I know this area well enough to know that I'm only a few blocks from home. I stopped by Wendy's on the way to get me something to eat. I made it home in about 45 mins. Not bad at all.

"How was your last day of school son?" My mom asked. I really didn't feel like talking about it. It was fine. I'm exhausted though, so I'm just going to take a nap. "Oh ok." She gave me the look like she knew something was wrong but thankfully she didn't push it. I'll tell her later. When I got to my room I checked my phone.

A nigga had so many messages mostly from my squad asking where I was and if I'm ok. Then some particular messages stood out. They were from Ty.

Future 😍💍: Babe I'm sorry. Please forgive for the way I was acting today.

Future😍💍: I don't know what came over me. I was just pissed. I took it out on the wrong person.

Future 😍💍: Please respond. Talk to me.

Future😍💍: I guess you moved on with that nigga then. I saw y'all leaving together.

That last message annoyed the fuck out of me but I chose not to respond. He can think that if he wants too. After all that shit he said, he thought I was gonna come running back? Fuuuuuucccckkkkkk no. He good where he at. What a day this has been.

 What a day this has been

*Reese' Room*

*Rashad POV*

I guess y'all could say I really fucked things up between me and Reese huh? It's not like I meant to be like that but I was pissed when I heard it from Shawna. I figured since she was his best friend, there must've been some truth to what she was saying. I guess I don't know him as well as I thought. Fuck man. That punch hurt like a mother fucker. I think I gotta bruise. Damn Reese.

*Reese POV *

When I woke up from my nap, I finally told my mom what had all transpired today. "So that bitch Shawna went around spreading lies about you? She definitely deserved that ass whooping she got. She lucky I wasn't there because I would've fucked her up my damn self." I laughed "Mom I don't need you going to jail for fighting a teenager. It's ok she got handled.

"I'm just saying. I don't play when it comes to my children I would go to hell and back for all 3 of yall. (Sidenote: Reese has 2 blood siblings. The others are half siblings. The children his mother is referring to is his sister and youngest brother). "I know mom go get ready for work, you're gonna be late." "OK make sure you text or call if you're going out tonight." "Got it." "Love you son". "Love you too now go".

Once my mom left for work. I decided to just watch some tv. Next thing you know I hear the doorbell ring. "Who the fuck is this? Disturbing me." I opened the do only to hear Jay loud ass say "Well damn you finally opened the door. Shit we been put here for 60 years." "Nice try but if you 70 something years old and still in high shool then I don't know what to tell you. Dumb ass."

We all laughed after that. "Hey did you see this letter in your locker" Mark asked me? "What letter. I wasn't in school today." He handed me the letter and in bold letters it read:

THIS AIN'T OVER. IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING.

Great. Just what I needed.

This was one crazy ass day for Reese huh?

Who do you think this person is?

This was just a filler chapter tbh.

Thoughts?

Vote, comment and allat