The Bull

Vote damn you!

*Reese POV*

"So, who do you think wrote this? I'm thinking it was Shawna trying to scare you that's all." Lauren stated. "Hmmmm I don't know but I think I have a clue. I don't know for sure so I'm not gonna say anything just yet. I'm keeping my eyes open though." So it looks like a new challenger has approached. Lets play! I like when people do this. "You're not in the least bit worried?" Mimi asked? "Honestly? Nope I like danger so if they want to play, let's play.

"Well alright then game on. We wit it right yall?" Lauren asked. "Yup let's do it" they answered in unison. Squad goals for real. "Enough about that, Ronnie is having a party Saturday. Yall going?" Mark asked us. "Hell yea! Let's start this summer off right!" I yelled. "Bet! We in there. Squad!" "Squad" we all yelled back. "Lets play truth or dare allat." Mimi yelled.

"Reese you're up first." I knew they were going to do that. "Truth or dare?" Hmmmm which one do I go with? Let's be random. "Dare." I answered. "I dare you to call Rashad and curse him out." They love this shit. "For how long?" "About 5 mins. Something small." Mimi answered nonchalantly. Welp let's get this over with.

I called him and waited for him to answer. He picked up on the second ring. "Yo, I was just about to call you. You going to Ronnie's party this Saturday?" Here we go. "Why the fuck you worrying about it? Fuck does me going have to do with you?" "Yo you-" "Nigga shut the fuck up fucking two faced ass. You so damn gullible that a bitch could tell you I keyed yo car and yo simple minded ass would believe it."

"Don't make me fuck you up yo!" He yelled. "Who ass you gonna beat? Not mine. You must got me confuses with the lame ass niggas you run around with? Let me know if you want to rumble like a real nigga and then we'll talk. Fucking pussy!" I hung up before he could respond. "Done." I smiled at them. "Well shit I really didn't think you would do that. Sensational." Mimi laughed.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. As I was walking, I felt my phone vibrating like crazy. I looked and saw that it was Shoddy. I ignored all of them because I knew he was pissed. Oh well back to these clowns.

*Shoddy POV*

Yo what the fuck was that? I mean I know he's still pissed about what happened at school (and maybe in the car too) but damn. All wanted to ask was if he was going to Ronnie's party. Ronnie wanted him to be there. I didn't think he would ask me to call him though. Maaaannnn I'll talk to him Saturday and sort this shit out.

*Reese POV*

After a couple of more crazy rounds of truth or dare, we played some card games, video games and ordered some pizza. Now these niggas knocked out all over the living room floor. Thank God they cleaned up before hand. Maybe I went a little overboard when I cursed Rashad out. What ever.

Saturday

"It's finally Saturday. I'm so glad we're all off on weekends. God is good!" I yelled. "You're so dramatic" Lauren said. "Nigga shut the hell up because you said the exact same thing yesterday." "That's true" she laughed. "Everybody got they lay together? We're getting dressed at my house." Joel announced. "We finally get to see yo house. About damn time." "Yea yea yea nigga shut the hell up." "I'm with Reese, you almost never invite us over. I knew you never luh us" Jay said fake crying. We all bust out laughing. "Shut the hell up before I uninvite y'all asses." Joel yelled.

"OK attitude. Lets go get our stuff and meet back at his house. Text us the address.

                                                                             *Joel's House 👆*

*Joel's House 👆*

"Well damn this is a nice home. That nigga has been holding out on us and shit." Mark said. "Get in here before y'all have my driveway soaking wet from all that drool." Joel laughed. "Fuck you nigga! Lets go y'all we don't have any more time to waste." I said.

*30 mins later*

"Y'all ready?" Mark asked from downstairs."Yea we good. Let's go." "Hold up I forgot something" Jay said as she ran back in the house. She came back with a handful of grapes "Now we can go." "My nigga." I said as I tool some from her. "You and Reese house stay stocked. Y'all the real MVP's " "Greedy bitch" Joel mumbled. "Yup sure am.This ass ain't gonna perk itself up." "Aye" Mimi high fived her. We all got into the car as Mark started it up (We all have our learners permit. Got that around the time we took our little vacation from school). When we finally arrived to the party, I could it was gonna be lit.

*Press Play*

"Aye this the shit! Come on y'all." Lauren yelled grabbing my arm. We all linked hands so nobody would get lost. When we finally made it to the floor, we all started dancing. "What's up y'all? When y'all get here? I turned around to see Rashad standing there. This nigga 😑😑. Everybody spoke (except me. Didn't know what to say to be honest). I went back to dancing.

Next thing you know One Dance came on and the party turned up a whole notch. Rashad grabbed Lauren and started to dance with her. She pulled me in front of her. Then Jay came in front of me, Mark in front her, Mimi in of him, Joel in front of her and jay in front of her. We was getting it in, you would've thought we was all a couple lol. Gotta show em you still got it.

After that, we all separated and started doing our thing. Then my shit came on. June's Diary L.A.N.C.E

*Press Play*

Right before I could get turnt, some one grabbed me. "You and me are gonna talk, now!" I just wanted to have fun tonight. Fuck!

I'm back y'all!

Vacation was soooooo much fun

Had to update before TheWordsFromMe killed me.

The next chapter is gonna be soooooo good.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Vote! Comment!