Let's Go

I'm on a roll today.

Him 😍😍

Internal struggle ahead

3 Months later

Rashad POV

  "Shoddy" My family said as I was walking to them. "Thanks y'all. Sorry that I'm up here instead of out there celebrating holiday's and alllat with y'all" I said. "Hey don't beat yourself up son. Shit happens. It just so happens that someone marked you." My pop's said. I nodded my head to show him that I was paying attention but I still wish I wasn't put in this fucked up situation. I spotted my nigga Tony out of everyone. "Wassup my nigga. How we looking?" I asked him. "So far so good. If everything works out, you be out two weeks after Valentine's day. Can you hang in there for that long?" he asked me. "Yea I can. that's the best news I heard all day besides y'all being here.  I really appreciate everything that you've done for me."

  "No problem bro. I know you would do the same for me." he said as he dapped me up and gave me a bro hug. Me and Tony knew each other for just about the same time I've known Reese, the difference being that the time I took away from Reese, he was right there with me. I know that sounds fucked up but it's the truth (A/N: I really rolled my eyes after writing that). "Have you seen Reese? I ain't see him in like two weeks. Mira either, matter of fact I haven't seen her since I been here." I asked him. "As far as Reese goes, I'm sure he got a reason. I , mean the nigga has been up here since you been up. Plus it is a school day my nigga. Mira however, I don't know what the fuck she's doing. The last time I talked to her, she said she was on her way to visit you." he explained.

  That's weird because she hasn't been up here once. I've been sending her letters and allat. She probably moved. There's nothing I can do about it anyway since I'm in here and she's out there roaming free. Guess that's something I'll deal with when I'm out. I went and took a couple of pictures as well as talk to a few family member's before heading back to  my cell. I bulked up a bit in these past three months.

Reese POV

  "Finally we can make our move!" Jay yelled. We were waiting for another locker note before we did what we had to do. Guess they took the bait because we got another locker note this morning. This one read: "One by one, your friends will fall until you're the last one standing. Get ready for hell because everyone hate you. Hahahaha". I guess that was supposed to scare me or whatever. They gotta do better then that. "Alright everyone has their markers right? Let's go". I handed Mimi the new and improved mic Jay made. "You don't have to physically put this on her. Just get close enough to put this in her bag without being seen." I said to her.

 "Aye aye captain." she said as she took the mic and left. Fortunately for Joel and Lauren, both Tobias and Amir go to our school so that should make it easier for them. Mark on the other hand had a tough job because nobody knew who the fuck Damon even was. Best of luck to him on that. "Now that everyone is doing their thing, let's get to first period. We still gotta play this off as a regular school day.

Mimi POV

  "Fina-fucking-lly! I get my own POV. Tired of being in the shadows and shit. Anyway, I'm up first. In got a text from Jay saying to make sure I put it in her bag. Cool now I just gotta find the bitch. I spotted here by her locker talking to some nigga. Luckily for me, her bag was open and it looked like she was about to put some shit in there. Now's the time I make my move. I casually walked over to her pretending to be texting on my phone when I bumped into the bitch, planting the mic in her bag. "Watch where the fuck you going bitch!" she said. "My bad bitch damn! Calm yo tits my nigga just texted me so I wasn't paying attention." I said. Mission successful. I texted Jay and told her the job was done. Now let's see what this bitch has been up too.