Plans

Vote, Comment

 Two days later.

 Reese POV

  "You always the last one to get ready."   Jay yelled. "You lucky my mom home. So lucky." I responded grabbing my book bag and walking out the door. Thank god my mom stays sleep in the mornings now. I do not need to hear her yelling before I even start my day. "I find it funny how y'all always rush me when y'all be right downstairs making a complete breakfast. Fatasses." I said. "Well y'all house stay stocked and plus mom said to help ourselves." Mark shrugged. "I'm about to start charging y'all niggas for everything that y'all eat. Shit." "Yeah Yeah Yeah' Y'all ready for school today? It's the first day. We're officially juniors now." Joel said. "Nigga if you don't shut the fuck up, sounding like a hype ass freshman. Come on before we miss the bus" I laughed.

  We finally reached school. We headed to the office since somehow, they didn't mail us our rosters (A/N: yes my old school actually mailed your rosters to you like 2 weeks before school started). "Good morning Ms. Johnson! We're here to pick up our rosters." I said. "Sure thing "sweetie. Hold on let me print them out for y'all. I'll be right back." She aid getting up to go get our rosters. "I hope we have all our classes together. Even if its like last year year, I'm cool with that too." Mimi said. "Same here" I said. "What if you have classes with Ty and Rashad?" Lauren asked me. "Talk about awkward as-" "Here y'all go" Ms. Johnson said handing us our rosters. "Thank you" we all said as we walked out the door. "Before y'all go, can y'all do me a favor?" She asked. 

   "Sure. Whats up?" I asked. "Can y'all please stay out of trouble this year? Please." She asked. "We'll try Ms. J. Can't make any promises though." Mark answered. "That's good enough for me. Have a good day." she smiled. "Same to you" we answered and walked out. "Like I was saying, that would be awkward as fuck if me Ty and Rashad had the same class together. I don't know why to be honest they both seem cool with each other. It's whatever." I said as we walked down the hall. "Well let's see what classes we have together first." Jay said as we all pulled out of rosters. "Cool it's the same schedules from last year. We good then. "Eh yeah about that, me and Mimi actually don't have the same last period as y'all. We have home economics last period." I said as me and her high fived.

  "We gonna be fat as fuck. Cooking and shit. I cant wait" Mimi said. "Y'all hype as shit. Food probably gonna be all burnt and shit." Joel said feeling salty. "Hol up Mimi, I think someone is salty. Joel, you might want to consult with your doctor before you get high blood pressure." I said as we all laughed. "Fuck y'all." he said laughing. "Wassup y'all" we heard someone say as we were walking down the hall. I turned around to see Rashad walking up to us. "Wassup Rashad" everyone said. "Yurp" I said. "Did y'all get your rosters yet?" he asked. "Yeah we just got them today. They didn't mail us ours. Weird, we know." Lauren answered. "Cool can I see if we have any classes together?" he said snatching my roster out of my hands.

  "Uh sure" I answered. "Looks like we have lunch and the last 2 periods together." he said handing me my roster back. "That's wassup." I answered. He went over to look at everyone else's rosters. We all have 3rd and 4th period together He said to Joel, Mark and Lauren. "Jay me and you have second together". "I'm with it" she responded. "So Reese, what are you doing for your birthday next month?" he asked me "Well-" "We're throwing him a party. You coming right?"Lauren asked him interrupting me at the same time. "Well, what he ignorant ass said" I said glaring at her because she knows I hate that shit. "Cool send me the location and I'll be there." He said. "You're not going to that fags party." Mira said coldly. 

  Where the fuck do this bitch be coming from? It's like she batman or some shit. Popping out of the shadows and shit. It's amazing how she can talk shit like she didn't get her ass beat on Saturday. I see that black eye is still there. Trying to cover it up with make up and shit. You failed my man's. "I could've sworn I just beat your ass. You talking real bold right now, so I'm guessing that means you want round 2?" Jay said taking off all her stuff. Next thing you know, Shawna (this bitch again) and another girl stand beside her. "You called reinforcements I see." Lauren said taking off her shit and standing on the left Jay. Mimi did the same and stood on the right. We're off to a great first day, wouldn't you say so. "Do we he a problem?" a nigga said coming out of nowhere. 

  "This fag trynna fuck my boyfriend so I would say yea we do." Mira answered pointing at me. Welp, so much for staying out of trouble. "For the last time, I don't want him. Hell I knew the nigga before he even got with yo dumbass. Shit I could've been made a move on him if I wanted to but I don't even see him that way. You so fucking insecure that you would think tweety bird was trynna steal him away. It's not even that deep bitch! I'm guess you wanna fight then since you asking what's the problem is." I said pointing at the random ass nigga. "Wassup wit it?" he said dropping all his shit. Y'all know I low key love to fight so I dropped all my shit. I threw the first punch and 3 piece the fuck outta him. He stumbled back and threw a punch to my stomach. 

  Now if the adrenaline wasn't running, that shit would've hurt but it didn't so I proceeded to throw nothing but face shots. He stumbled on to the floor and I got on top of him and started digging into his shit. "Reese stop!" I heard someone say but I kept going. Next thing I know I was being lifted into the air. "That's enough damn! If you hit me, I swear imma punch some sense into your ass" Mark yelled. Everybody looked at me in shock. "You are a miserable ass nitch. I can't for the life of me understand why he stays with yo dumbass. Keep bringing people to fight your battles and imma knocked them down one by fucking one. Stupid ass bitch. Lets go y'all, we late for first period." I said as I grabbed my shit and walked away. I stopped "Oh and Rashad, I'll see you at my party. If that bitch is coming with you, she has to stay outside. No pets allowed." I said as I walked away.

  "Damn Reese you aint have to fuck em up like that. " Mark said laughing. "That's what the fuck he get. Don't walk up to me asking whats the problem like you fucking know me. Fuck outta here." I said. "Let me see your face." Lauren said turning my face to her. "You good. Let's get this day over with already. What a way to start senior year.

  Unknown POV

  Oh so he's having a party? Gotta crash that. We'll see if Rashad is going. If he does, he definitely won't be leaving happy. Happy Birthday.

I know this chapter is short but there's a reason for that.

Reese is always fighting man lmfao

Was Reese right for what he said to Mira?

Thoughts?

Have you ever dealth with an insecure person before?