Just Great.

Vote, comment so I know its real 😂

*Reese POV*

"I told you to slow the fuck down now look what happened, fucking dumb ass!" I yelled glaring at Rashad. "Calm down. It's just a speeding ticket that's all." "You know this how? Oh that's right you fucking don't. Stupid ass." "You got a smart ass mouth yo!" "Yup. You can thank my momma for that."

He was about to say something until the cop knocked on the window. "Yes officer?" Rashad greeted the officer. "Sir do you know why I pulled you over?" "Yes sir I do. I was speeding. Here's the thing sir, my fiance is in labor and I was trying to make it before she delivers the baby." "Well congratulations. I'll let you off with a warning since this is a joyous moment for you. Just watch your speed. Good luck on fatherhood." The cop said walking away.

"I can't believed you just finesse yourself out of a ticket." He didn't say anything but instead stared at me. "Um ok." I turned on the radio to ease that ackward vibe I was getting from him. Miguel's How Many Drinks was playing. "Aye this my shit right here. I said as I started to sing the chorus

"How many drinks would it you to leave with me? Yea you look good and I got money but I don't want to waste my time. Back of my mind I'm hoping you say two or three". That's really my shit yall 😂😂.

I turned around to see him stealing glances at me. "If you you got something on your mind, say it. Other then that, pay attention to the road! Trynna kill me and shit." He just laughed and kept driving. We ended up at what I'm guessing was his place. "Um sir this isn't my house." "Shut up and come on." Nigga just loves to kidnapp me. My dumb ass always fall for it.

 My dumb ass always fall for it

*Rashad's Place 👆*

"Wow" I said. This place was nice as hell y'all! Plus it over looked the city. I might need to stay for a min. He went to the refrigerator and hot something to drink. He brought me back an orange fanta. Oh her remember how much I love these I see. He turned the TV on and family guy popped up.

It was the episode where Chris was the paperboy and the perverted old man was loving it (my favorite episode to be honest). Before I got too invested into the TV, I wanted to address some of Rashad's wounds before they got worse. "Come on." I grabbed him and dragged him into the bathroom. "Where's the alcohol?" I asked. "In the cabinet up top."

I see he had all his first aid supplies. Good. I sat on the counter top and started getting things together. Ointment? Check. Band aids? Check. Damp rag? Check. Cotton balls? Check. That should be everything when I turned around, he was standing right in front of me. To anyone else, you might've thought this was sexual but it's not like that. He has a girlfriend and I respect that.

"You know this is your fault right?" He finally spoke as I was wiping his face with the rag. I raised my eyebrow "How so?" "You shouldn't have every dated that nigga. Ole insecure ass." "He wasn't like that when we were together and besides I has no idea he was even gonna be there." "Aight I guess". "Don't be like that ugly. I wouldn't have done that to you. Big baby" I teased.

"Aight you done so move out the way. Your breath is killing me." I pushed him out of the way. "You a fucking lie but you got it." "You the first person that's ever been to my crib to so be grateful." Wow really? I never would've guessed that to be honest. I'm flattered but let me deflate that ego real quick. "Its nice and all but I've seen better" he just started laughing.

The next day

I guess I fell asleep real fast last night. Whatever. Just when I was about to go to the bathroom, Rashad came out with a towel on. God why you gotta torture me like this? Its not fair. Not fair at all. OK Reese be calm, willpower nigga use it. "Oh you up, cool I was gonna tell you that I was gonna take you to breakfast then home afterwards. I got you some changing clothes too.

After I finished my fault hygiene, we were on our way to IHOP. We ate and made small talk there (nothing important y'all lol). "My house, I missed you so much." I yelled as he pulled up to my place. He pouted "I thought I was doing a great job entertaining my guest". " You did. Let me take that back. "See you later". "See you kid make sure you text me. I got my friend back!" He yelled as he did a little dance.

He drove off blasting "Jumpman" by Drake and Future. This nigga 😑😕😂. As I was walking to my house, I saw a note. It read: "You just can't stay away huh? That's fine double the trouble". Well OK jigsaw. Let's play. I crumbled the paper up and walked in the house only to hear my mom be all dramatic. I don't time for this so I just explained what happened and she calmed down.

I went upstairs and took a nap. For some reason I was so tired today. When I woke up, I had ton of messages from my squad, Rashad and Ty 😕. I let the squad know that I was OK and that I spent the bight at Rashad's. I move on to Rashad's message

Rashadthegreat💯: Yurp, what you doing on July 6th?

KingReese👑: Nigga do I look like and event planner? I don't know! Nothing I guess. Why?

Rashadthegreat💯: I got tickets for six flags and I wanted to know if you wanted to come. I have enough for all your peoples too.

KingReese👑: Cool! We out then. I'll let them know them know.

Rashadthegreat💯: Aight bet.

I texted everyone and told them the plan. They all agreed to go. Last but but least I move on to Ty's message.

ThisNigga: Can we talk?

KingReese👑: Speak.

ThisNigga: I just wanted to apologize for the way I was acting yesterday night. I just thought you had already moved on. I'm sorry.

KingReese👑: Y'all Niggas stay assuming shit. Whatever. You need to apologize to Rashad too.

ThisNigga: OK.

I didn't want to talk any more. So I just stopped responding. I went back to sleep. What a weekend man. I need a damn drink

There we go! New update.

Did you guys like it?

Thoughts on Reese and Rashad's friendship?

Should Reese get back with Ty?

Who is leaving Reese these notes?

Next chapter is gonna be so good! Can't spoil it for y'all.

Vote, comment!