No!

Make sure you vote and comment 😉

I'm sorry. Don't kill me.

Reese POV

  "Soooooo, what were you doing this morning that you couldn't text me back?" Lauren asked me. "Nothing." I said low key blushing thinking about this morning. "That's not what that mark of Buddha on your neck says" she said laughing. I opened up my camera and looked at my neck. "Damn it Rashad." I mumbled while low key smiling. "Look at you. All happy and shit. I'm really happy you two are together." Mimi said smiling. "Thank you Mimi. That's my big head. Right there." I said smiling. For the rest of the ride, we just turned up to random songs that were playing on the radio. I love the fact that they can act random with me. 

  We finally pulled up to the mall and all got out. "Where y'all trying to go first?" I asked them asked we were walking to the building. "We could go to H & M. I need a few cardigans and hoodies from there." Jay said. "True. I need some more jeans and maybe a couple of tees too" Mark added. "Same here." I added as we started walking to the store. "Reese get these." Jay say as she handed me a pair of cut up jeans. I went to the changing room to  try them on. "Well?" I said as I walked out. "Yup those are nice. Get them." Jay said as everyone else agreed with her. I changed back into my regular clothes and continued shopping with the pants in my hand. When we finally decided that we were done, we went to the register. I had about 4 jeans and 5 tees (A/N: I wear short sleeve shirts all year round. Hate long sleeves). 

  "Your total is $132.58" the cashier said. I pulled out the two hundreds that big head gave me. "67.42 is your change. Thank you for shopping at H & M. Have a lovely day." she smiled. I counted the money again before I walked away from the register to make sure my change was correct. Y'all not short changing me bih!  "Thank you." I smiled back and walked out with everyone else. "I'm hungry." Joel whined. "Your fat ass is always hungry" I laughed. "My ass is fat thank you for noticing." he said back. "Not fat enough to conceal those shit stains though." I said making everyone laugh. "Fuck you." he said laughing. "Get in line with the rest of them that's trying to do the same thing." I flagged him. As we were walking, I got a text from my baby. 

 Bae: Are you almost done? I miss you.

 Me: You are so dramatic. Not yet. I still have a few things to get. Do you want anything?

 Bae: Yeah. You.

  Y'all when I tell y'all I damn near ran out that damn mall and back to his house. Shit the flash wouldn't have been able to keep up with me. I kept my composure though an texted him back.

 Me: You can have whatever you like 😉. No for real though, do you want me to grab you something?

Bae: Just some general tso's. That's all. 

Me: Ok. I'll see you in a few.

Bae: I'll be waiting.

  After that, he sent a picture. 

  I'm so lucky

  I'm so lucky. Thank you God. I texted him back asking him if he wanted to pick me up when I was done and he quickly agreed. After we finished buy our food, we went to Gamestop to get a few games (Specifically 2K17 for his irking ass) and some deodorant and allat from Walmart. I like to but things in bulk so I don't have to come back. I brought 3 twin packs of deodorant, 2 packs of socks and whit T shirts and 3 bottles of Vaseline lotion. I should be good for about two months. I said to  my self. When we left Walmart, I texted Rashad and told him that I was finished and that he could come pick me him. He texted back and said that he would be about 10 minutes away. "Y'all, Rashad is going to pick me up so y'all can go ahead with me." I said. "Awww. Tell him I said hi" Lauren said as they all was leaving. 

I decided to walk outside and sit one of the benches while I played a game on my phone and wait for him. For some reason I had this weird feeling that I was being watched. I looked around to make see if I could spot anyone but I didn't. 

 Theo POV 

  Peek a boo. I see you. "Can you just run his ass over or something? I'm tired of seeing him." Mira said. "Nah. The time isn't right. It's too soon." I said. "Whatever. When that time comes, just make sure he's gone for good." she said. Soon Reese. Soon.  "Yea. yea. yea. Get over here and suck this dick." I demanded.

  Rashad POV

  I finally pulled up to the mall and look for my baby. Knowing him though, he's probably sitting on the bench in the front of the building so he can see me, so that's the first place I'll go. I pulled up to the front and saw him playing on his phone. I honked the horn and he looked up. "Nigga you could've just called me or yelled at me." he said. "You was so busy into that phone that I doubt that you would've payed me any attention anyway. He leaned over and kissed me. "Did you have fun?" I asked. "Yeah you know when me and the squad get together, It's nothing but fun times. Oh and here I got you this." he said handing me a bag from gamestop. I opened it and saw that it was 2K17. One of the reasons why I'm falling harder and harder for this beautiful soul. "Thanks babe. You the real MVP." I said as I leaned over the seat and kissed him.

  "You welcome ugly. Let's go because it's starting to get hot and I'm a low key tired." he said as I started to pull off. When we got back to the house, he took his shoes off and went right to sleep in the bed. He really was tired I guess. Time to see what this game is about then. Before I played the game though, I decide to start dinner first so that when he wakes up, he'll have something to eat. Steak, mashed potatos, and green beans should do it. After about 45 min, everything wwas done and the dishes were washed.  I put his plate in the microwave and the leftovers in containers. Now, it's playtime.

 A Week Later

 Reese POV

  "Reese what's wrong?" Mimi asked as we were walking down the hallway (I finally returned back to school). "I don't know Mimi, but I have a bad feeling about today." I said back. "Any idea on why you think that might be?" Lauren asked this time. "Honestly speaking, I have no idea. It's just this gut feeling I have." I said. "Well-" "Wassup y'all?" Rashad said as he walked up. "Whaddup future bro in law." Jay said as they did their little handshake. "You ok?" he said looking at me. "Yea I'm fine. Just a little tired that's all but the day is almost over so I can hang in there." I responded. "OK. I'll see you later on then." he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

  "Don't ever play yourself by calling him bro in law." I said looking at Jay. "Nigga shut up. We all kno that he's gonna marry you one day" she said smiling. "Yeah yeah yeah. That'll be the day. Come on let's go and get this day over with." I said as we walked to class. Something is seriously off today I can feel It.

  After School

  "Bae, can you get the bag of candy from the trunk for Ms. Thompson? I was gonna give it to her earlier but I forgot, plus I have to take a piss." Rashad said. "Sure no problem" I said taking keys from him and walking to the car. "Sheesh it's all the way in the back and he got so much heavy shit back here" I mumbled to myself while moving things out of the way. When I finally got the bag, I closed the trunk and made my way back to the school. 

  "Reese!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

  Theo POV

  Got ya. Hopefully that will let you know that I'm not to be fucked with. "You got him babe. Hopefully that's the last of him for a while." Mira said. Good.

 I'm so sorry.

To be honest, it was a little hard for me to finish this chapter.

What do you think happened to Reese?

Thoughts on Mira and Theo?

Was Rashad at fault?

Thinking about making this a trilogy. Still a little undecided. We'll see.

Until next time 

 - Kid