Happy Birthday

Reese up there^

Might be my favorite chapter to be honest.

A month later.

Reese POV

 "Happy Birthday son!" my mom yelled jumping on me. "I'm so proud of you and everything that you accomplished so far. I did the damn thing as a single parent!" "Thank you so much mom but would you mind getting up because I really need to brush my teeth" I said. "I was wondering what that shitty smell was. Though you shitted on yourself or something" she laughed. I glared at her "Ha ha ha. Very funny." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I came back I saw a card and two boxes on my bed. I opened the card first. "Happy Birthday to my middle born, my backbone, my rock, the one who I can always count on. I know things haven't always been easy for us but I just to say thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much son and I hope this day is filled with nothing but love. Love Mom"

 "Oh and I know how much you love money so here's a lil something something for you." I saw $120 taped to the card. I ran in the room and gave my mom a big hug. "Thank you so much for everything! I haven't even opened the other gifts yet but this card made my day." "So I can take them back and get my money back?" she asked. "I ain't say allat. Thank you for playing." she laughed and told me to have a good day. I walked into the room and open the gifts. I opened the big box first. "She didn't She got my sneakers!" I yelled drooling over my red and black air max invigors. She knew! I opened the smaller box next. It was a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in the color I wanted too, blue. "Mom, you really about to make me cry early in the morning. Th ugly cry too!" I yelled. "You're welcome baby! I knew you would them. Hurry up and get dressed before you're late for school. You ain't that old that you can't get your ass beat!" she laughed.

   I was finished getting dressed when my sister walked in my room. "Happy birthday lil bro! Got me up early as hell to give you this, you lucky I love you and that I have work later so I wont be able to see you tonight" she said handing me a card. After reading the card and removing the $100, I gave her a hug and told her thank you. "Have a good day in school today." she said walking out of the room. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00, gotta blast. As I was walking out of my room, my little brother stopped me and gave me another card. "Happy Birthday Ree!" he said. "Aww did you make this yourself?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes and gave me another hug. "I'll see you later squirt. Have a good day in school" I told him as I walked out the door.

*Reese's sneakers*

 "Happy Birthday Reese!" the squad screamed as I walked into school

 "Happy Birthday Reese!" the squad screamed as I walked into school. "Thank y'all so much" I said smiling so damn hard you would've thought I won the damn lottery. "We taking you out to eat tonight to celebrate!" Jay said. "This week is all about you baby boy." Joel added. It's only 8am and I already have a good feeling about today. "Thank you all so much. Let's get to class before the bell rings." I said. As we walked through the halls, everyone was saying happy birthday to me. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors everybody (A/N Reese isn't super  popular but he knows enough people at school). I felt so happy and loved. Nothing could ruin this day. When we got to class, everyone screamed happy birthday to me. "Thank you so much! This really means a lot" I smiled.