Very slowly, Indra allowed himself a smile.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That fool! He actually thought he could defeat me?! What a naïve child!"

His boisterous laughter echoed throughout the world of Svargam. Suddenly, the Leviathan suit screeched out in derision. Indra gritted his teeth as he spotted one of the black tendrils shooting out of the suit.

"Silence!" Indra bellowed, "You serve as MY power, and you will do what I say!"

RELEASE US THIS INSTANT!

The Leviathans continued to scream in insanity, their accumulated hatred of Indra causing the suit to spasm out of control. Narrowing his eyes, Indra willed himself to not lose control of his dominance.

"Cease this insubordination at once!" He roared, prompting the Leviathans to pause in their antics.

"They don't want you, Indra."

Indra widened his eyes and turned his head. His eyes widened into constricted pricks as he spotted the person who had called his name. Immediately, he was suddenly blasted away from the vast pressure of scorching flames sent his way. The Leviathans hissed in pain and slight fear from the powerful fire.

Recovering, Indra gathered his balance, and he held in a gasp.

Dimensional Gap

"Ugh..."

At the sound of the tired voice, the inhabitants of the Dimensional Gap turned to look at a conscious Vali Lucifer. During the entire conversation, Great Red resolved to free the others from the pods. Yoru, Sun Wukong, and the Alpha-Leviathan were still unconscious, with Vali being the exception.

"Vanishing Dragon," Great Red greeted, "It's about time you woke up."

"What the hell happened?" Vali muttered as he clutched his head.

"The Heavenly Emperor absorbed you into his essence, allowing him to use your power." Ophis explained.

Vali grimaced at the information and looked over to see Yoru, Sun Wukong, and some other creature that he wasn't even familiar with.

"I take it that Indra absorbed these three." The host of Albion began, before his eyes widened, "Wait. Where's Hyoudou?"

"My mate is currently at Svargam, fighting against Indra." The Ouroboros Dragon answered.

"What? Then I'll go help-"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Vali Lucifer," Gaia interrupted, "If you did that, then Issei saving you and the others would be all for naught."

Vali widened his eyes a little at Gaia's comment.

"Hyoudou saved me?"

"Yeah," Saji said, "Newby's the one that brought you guys here in the first place."

(...Does this mean I owe the host of Ddraig yet again?!)

"Ku ku ku ku. That's right, Vanishing Dragon." Great Red chuckled in amusement.

Remains of Svargam

"Son of Amaterasu!"

Issei stood far away from the Heavenly Emperor, dressed in a different attire than his normal clothing. He was now dressed in a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat that closed at his chest and billowed out from behind him. There was also a deep black glove that covered Issei's right hand.

The Solar God's skin tone was darker; with his reddish-purple hair lifting up slightly. His eyes were sharper, and his blazing aura was more explosive.

High School DxD: Rise of the Solar Godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें