(62) Dooriyaan

Hello people! So finally, my exams are over, so get ready for a bunch of updates coming your way! But I am confused, are you all really excited for the stories? Or the charm of the stories are no more? I don't know, please tell me what you feel about the stories, if you feel they are not to the point, then tell me, if you want some change, suggest the changes, now it's time to open up guys, I really don't know what's the problem in telling about what you feel, do pm me or comment ,please :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
After one week

As the sun rays kissed the ground and reflected back to my room through my glass window, making way towards my eyes, I twitched a little and opened my puffed and dried eyes,my cheeks were still slightly wet due to the teardrops I had shed yesterday night and not only yesterday but every single night after we came back from the trip.
Sometimes, I think if I had revealed to him everything that very night when he proposed me, he might have believed me. But at that moment, Nothing came to my mind but just one word came out from my mouth and that was, obviously a yes! And at that very second I wanted the world to stop, that bright smile on his face when he heard the yes he always wanted to,that glitter in his eyes,that intense ocean of his dark chocolaty eyes which every single girl would drown into,it was pure bliss. He hugged me hard and I responded equally clutching his back tight while he caressed my hairs, softly yet it was filled with possessiveness. He broke the hug and cupped my face as tears were flowing through my cheeks, he smiled and I understood that he thought them to be of happiness but I only knew that they were of pure grief of leaving him alone, after this blissful night. He wiped them off with his thumb and kissed my cheeks softly while I was lost in his touch and wanted to live the moment. I responded by kissing him on his jawline and it couldn't turn more passionate. He cupped my cheeks and leaned closer to me and I exactly knew what was coming, my first kiss from my first and last love. And the best and the most magical moment came as his lips touched mine, sealing our love forever and of course adding the most beautiful moment in the folder of heart named as Memories. And then, we both broke the kiss in need of oxygen but there was contentment in his face which was not there before the confession because now he had someone in his life, but not for forever unfortunately. I also smiled at my fate and wanted to cry as loud as I could but stopped myself from doing it because I had to enjoy the best night of my life with him. And after that, we both lied down on my bed fingers entwined with each other as he told me some of his childhood incidents and I told mine, We shared some cute talks like a lovey dovey couple, he made some promised while I stayed quiet, he also assured me that he will take care of the student teacher relationship thing as long as I was with him,he was,is and will always be boyfriend and true love goals!

But,things changed, We both came back after the trip and with a very heavy heart,I said a bye to him at the railway station and kissed him softly on his cheek while the others stared but I didn't cared and bid bye to me which was supposed to be a GoodBye.
And as soon as I and Navya returned back home,both upset and filled with grief, we received another shock and that was my grandmother,Amms! The villain of my life and the one because of whom I met with Manik. She had came here to take me back, because she knew I won't be able to do anything productive and will be empty handed but fortunately and to her surprise, I had something to show her,the money I received while doing that job was enough to keep me and Navya full till we get a new job.
But,Amms was a stubborn lady too, she was quiet but stayed with us to convince me for marrying that idiot in Mangalore. I might have said a yes also if I hadn't met Manik, but now after falling in love with him,there was no place for a third one, it had to be MaNan or no one.
And today,it had been 7 days since we met last, I and Navya had destroyed our sim card the next day, to avoid calls with Manik and Cabir because we didn't had the courage to speak to them and found this option better. We bought a new sim and stayed in house, gloomy and silent. Amms even enquired for our jobs but we avoided the matter everytime with a false excuse,she was suspicious, I know but we both weren't really in a condition to tell her anything. Does anyone knows how much a heart pains after it breaks? Though, I had broken his heart and not him but now, his heart was mine and mine was his, we weren't different in any sense. We were one. MaNan is forever.
But as someone said, Every ending is a beginning to something new, I got up with the hope that something good will happen, I always get up with hope for something fortunate but today, there was a different energy around me which radiated around me and made my hopes scale high which was new to me.
I and Navya did our daily chores while Amms was talking with that idiot's family who were constantly after her to bring me back there, she tried to calm them, and talked in private but either Navya or I used to hear her everyday and got used to it.

And it was evening, I walking down in my neighbourhood, watching people having fun, children playing, old aunties sharing their problem and young adults romancing which reminded me of us. And I felt a strong pull on my hand as someone pulled me to a nearby wall, I tried to scream but he had already closed my mouth with his hand, I panicked but all my griefs,pain, worries and sorrow went down the drain when I saw him.
It was him
It was my love
It was Manik.

*****************************
Okay,so first of all, I am really sorry for the note I published yesterday! It was the stupidest thing I did out of anger! I am really sorry for worrying you guys! Sorry, hope this update makes up for it :) And this update was all fast forward because many of you didn't wanted separation, so fast forwarded to avoid sad moments!

Keep supporting me and my stories

Bye and take care