(49) A filmy love story!

Finally!!!!! I am updating this story!! Which is my first one and a very special one..,Coz it gave me u all....my readers...!! I am so sorry!! In updating the secret admirer and simply friends I couldn't get the time to update this one..,! And unintentionally I ignored it...!! Feeling sorry..!! Hope u all will forgive me..!! Enjoy!!
-----------------------------------------

The song gets over....but the magical voice of Manik was still echoing inside Nandini's heart....!! She wanted to hear and more...,she didn't wanted him to stop......and somewhere in her heart she thought that he was singing for her......and she was enjoying that...but the sound of claps got her out of Manik land.....and she too started clapping loudly.....and Manik was also looking at her....when his heart started a conversation with him...

Heart- She is beautiful ...

Manik- Very beautiful...!!

Heart- I like her a lot....

Manik- Me too...!!

Heart- I love her so much!

Manik- Me too!! Huh..? What did you just said..??

Heart- That u love her so much...!!

Manik- No not me.,,u love her very much...

Heart- But heart toh main tumhaara hoon..,,so indirectly u also love her...!

Manik- Wait...wait..u r taking this conversation somewhere else..

Heart- No no...I am taking this conversation where it should be...but I think we will continue it later...,Coz everyone is staring at you now...!!

Manik- Huh??

But the heart didn't replied and Manik looked at everyone who were trying to figure out what was Manik doing..,!
And Manik looked at them sheepishly....and was thinking of an answer when Bittoo came towards him and kept a hand on his shoulder....

Bittoo- Awesome dude..,,your singing is so magical...I was just lost in it...!!

Sweety- Yes Manik..,!! I was loving the song..,!! And I hope someday Bittoo also sings for me like you.....

Bittoo- I will surely do baby...!

And Sweety blushed as Bittoo placed a kiss on her already red cheek which was now...the darkest shade of red....and MaNan smiled at the couple..

Sweety- Your girlfriend would be very lucky..,to have u as a boyfriend...!!

Manik- Waiting for her..,!!

Bittoo- Acha guys...,let's go to sleep then...Coz tomorrow is Haldi...and we have to get up early na....

Everyone went to their respective rooms...,and went to sleep but Nandini and Sweety were in their room...having a conversation...

Nandini- So u r having an arranged marriage.,,??

Sweety- No!! Will tell u a secret today...!! It will be very filmy,,I am giving u a warning before only ok....no no complaints afterwards....!!

Nandini- No no...I will not...! Tell me...!!

Sweety- Bittoo and I loved each other...from college days...we were together in college...and we fell in love with each other...,but as our parents were orthodox...they didn't wanted a love marriage,,,and so we thought of a plan..which was very risky..!!and that was to ask the local match maker to tell my alliance to Bittoo's family and his alliance to my family..,.as both the families were searching for suitable bride and suitable groom,,,for Bittoo and me....
So the local match maker told the families about our alliances.,.and they met us...and we pretended to meet first time..,!! I was feeling so awkward !! U know...!! Bittoo talking with me so formally!! I was hell scared but slowly...I got used to it...and now see....I am getting married to him with my parents blessings..,!! And I am so happy!!