Chapter 3

Hello everyone!!! Thank u for all the votes and comments i got in Chapter 2!! I just luv u guys!!! So here is Chapter 3
------------------------------------------------------
Manik's pov
Get ready for some fun, girls

End of pov

Manik then started teaching them a poem of Shakespeare that is 'The Seven Ages' .

Nandini's pov

After introduction Mr Whatever started teaching us , although he is rude and arrogant he teaches well I was able to understand each and every word what he said. His facial expressions are so good when he is reading the poem.His voice is so magical I don't know why he became a professor, he should be a singer. He has every quality of a singer. Wait a min..... I am hearing someone snoring

End of pov

Nandini looked here and there but couldn't find anybody sleeping and then she saw Navya leaning on the bench and sleeping. Then she looked at Manik and saw him busy in reading the poem so she started patting Navya and was whispering her name.

Nandini- (whispering) Navya !!!utho!! Varna problem go jaegi!!

But due to Nandini's bad luck Manik caught her patting and whispering . He at most asked Nandini to get up.

Manik- Nandini!!!!!

Nandini- Yes...............yes sir?

Manik- What are you doing???!!!

Nandini- Nothing.................sir

Manik- Oh!! Really,then read the next line and explain its meaning.

Nandini- Uh!!! Aa............,,um..............,

Manik-Stop that Aa's, ugh's and um's of yours and wait a min ......... I am hearing someone snoring....

Manik also looked here and there and saw Navya leaning on the bench and sleeping.Nandini noticed this and got scared.

Nandini's pov

Oho!!! Mr Whatever ne Navya Ko sote Huhe dekh Liya!!! Yeh toh vaise hi revenge Lena chahta Tha ab to use Mauka bhi mil Gaya!! Navya toh gayi!! Aiyappa!! Save us!!!

End of pov

Manik- (sarcastically) wow!! Sleeping beauty toh yahan hain!!!

He patted Navya's cheeks and shoulders to wake her. Nandini also helped him to wake her and finally after lots of attempts Navya finally woke up and the first face she saw was of Nandini trembling with fear.

Navya- Good Morning Nandu!!!!

Nandini pointed her eyes towards Manik and the class who were giggling silently.

Manik- ( sarcastically) Good Morning Miss Navya Naveli!!! How was your sleep?? Any problem with the bench?? Should I bring pillow and mattress and also a blanket??!!!

Navya- Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Hey Mata Rani!!! Hum sach mein class mein hain!!!! Hume lag raha Tha hum sapna dekh rahe hain!!!!

Manik- Pls come out of your dreamland miss or else it would not take time for me turn it into a nightmare!!!

And to their luck the bell rang and Manik announced

Manik- Listen everybody the peons are on leave so I want two persons for cleaning and mopping the floors of our class and the corridors surrounding our class and so I have selected MISS NANDINI MURTHY AND MISS NAVYA NAVELI for this purpose. So u two have to stay 1 hour extra after college. Got it!!

Nandini's pov

I just knew it!! Itni aasani se yeh Hume chod Nahi Sakta!! Ok !! Fine !! Kar loongi !! Not a big deal!!

End of pov

Manik's pov

There is a surprise waiting for u MISS NANDINI MURTHY!! Get ready for it!!

End of pov

There were 3 more classes and then was a break of 15 mins before the next class so Manik informed the FAB 5 to meet them at 11:30

At the break time

Manik was sitting on a chair waiting for FAB 5 . After some time a tomboyish looking girl with a funky guy came and they were none other than MUKTI AND CABIR. And after them a cute couple came with hand in hand came and they were DHRULYA (DHRUV AND ALYA) ( outfits of the FAB 4 In media box). Manik hugged the FAB 4 one by one and they sat together and ordered sandwiches and coffee.

Manik- So guys , what's up??

MUKTI- Nothing much we are just preparing for a concert aur Tu bata?

Manik- I have found a target!!!

Dhruv- No!! Manik !! We are not in college!! Yaar apne students Ko toh baksh de!!!

Manik- Aree!! No !! Dhruv woh hi mujhe se ulajh rahi hai toh sabak toh sikhana padhega na!!

CABIR- toh humare Manik baba ka monster avatar jaag Gaya!!

Manik- CABIRR!!!

ALYA- by the way who is she???

Manik narrates all the incidents that happened between NAVNI( NANDINI AND NAVYA) and him. FAB 5 started laughing!!

CABIR- matlab isse pehle tera monster jaage uss ladki ne tera Monster sula diya!!

Manik- CABIRRRR!!

CABIR- ok! Ok! Toh tu kya karne wala hai?

Manik- ( smirking ) something that she has not expected.

Meanwhile NAVNI were also discussing about Manik.

Nandini- I think he is up to something more than this cleaning and mopping.

Navya- Haan!! Hume bhi yahi lag raha hai!!

Nandini- Navya Tum bhi Kamaal karti ho uski class mein so gayi!!!

Navya- Aree!! Hum Kya kare Hume bada bore lag raha Tha aur finally my sleep won against my power of toleration and I slept..................

Nandini- now let's see what Mr Whatever does!!!!

Navya- Hmmmm...........

Precap- hum Tum ek kamre mein band ho aur chabi kho jaye........ Yes u all guessed right MaNAn trapped in a storeroom!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!!! Ho gayi yeh update bhi!!! How was the update guys pls tell!! And if you didn't understood any Hindi word pls ask in the comment box!! Ok so guys keep supporting me and my story!! Bye!! And take care!!!

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?