(38) Sarfire!

Hey ya readers...!! How r u all? Missed me? I missed u all so much!!! So yeah I am back with another update...! And I know everyone is very excited for MaNan in disco...and many of u have had guessed the song also they are going to perform on...! So yeah Enjoy........

--------------------

Cabir- isse Tum dono Ko bhi entry mil jaegi aur hum dono Ko bhi...!

NavNi- Good Idea..!......

Manik- Toh Chalo...

Manik forwards his hand to Nandini and Nandini happily gives in....and the same goes with CaVya...The guard looks at them with suspicion but Navya glares at him and he makes a puppy face ....

The guards stamps something on MaNan's hands and the CaVya's hands......the four look at their hands and are shocked....Coz MaNan have got tattoo which says "Lovers Forever " and CaVya have got " Together Forever" and they look at each other giving shocked looks and then hide their hands and move inside.....

NavNi excitedly move inside ......and ManBir smile seeing them and get lost in the beauty of them....

Manik's pov

Ohh god..! She is looking so....gorgeous ! Her eyes......the Kajal is perfectly applied and is increasing the beauty of her eyes and that cherry lip gloss.....is making her lips shine...! Wait a min....I am thinking about her! No...Manik control she is your student! U can't fall for her!

End of pov

Their trance is broken by the voice of FAB 3 who are calling them to the table where they are sitting and drinking something....ManBir unwillingly move towards them...leaving NavNi there...

Manik- Hi guys..!

Mukti- Kya hi! Kitna late laga di Tum dono ne!!

Cabir- Sorry Yaar,,! Late ho gayi!

Dhrulya- It's ok!

Mukti -So what are we waiting for....come on let's dance and enjoy the night...!

ManBir looking at NavNi- U four go I am coming!

They look at each other in surprise....,and FAB 3 are confused...!

Alya- Tum dono Ko Kya kaam hai woh bhi saath mein?

Manik-aaa...aa drink.!!

Dhruv- Drink??!!

Cabir- He wants to say that we will have one drink and then we will come..!

Mukti - Ok..! Guys u two come they will come later,,!

ManBir gave a sigh of relief and looked at each other....

Cabir- Tu kyun ruka hai,,,?

Manik- Yeh sawaal main bhi pooch sakta hoon tujhse!

Manik said this making an akimbo and Cabir imitated him.....

Cabir- Woh actually.....

Cabir was interrupted by the voice of Navya who along with Nandini was coming there.....

Navya- Nandu...kuch khate hai na...

Nandini- Navya....yahan par snacks milte hain .....khana nahi....aur vaise bhi Humne snacks Ghar par bhi khaaye hai..!

Navya- Par yahan kuch toh khaayenge Varna dance karne ki taakat kahan se payenge!

Nandini smiled- Wah Wah!! Wah Wah!