(42) Tere liye....

Hi readers.....so finally..,everything is going to be resolved soon.,,,happy for that..,and as our story completed 100 K reads...toh ek special update toh banti hai na...,:* and it will be a long one for sure Coz I am so happy..,! And this update is dedicated to everyone who made me smile by their comments,votes, reads and most important with their support..,,!! I feel so blessed....!!Now i am trying my best to write as good as possible....just hope that I don't disappoint u all...so that i can make the silent readers also to vote and comment........so here is the update......Enjoy...!!

------------------------

100 K special update *

Manik glared at Madhyam who was looking at him with full on attitude.....but listening to Nandini he bent down and took out his guitar....and as soon as Manik it out....he hugged it like a baby and Nandini smiled at Manik who was hugging the guitar like a child hugs his teddy bear....,,,,while Nandini admired him..........

Nandini- Aa...a Sir ab aap ise chod sakte hai...,,,

Manik looked at her while Nandini chuckled...... And Manik realized his cute antics and broke the hug with his guitar aka his teddy bear....Manik looked at everyone who were giggling silently looking at the Arrogant professor who was changed into a adorable child.......

Manik- Aa....a.. I am very much attached to it......that's why...

Nandini- Sir...we understand....!

Manik smiled at Nandini....and Nandini also smiled....but suddenly an idea popped in Nandini's mind.....

Nandini- Sir....!! Why don't u sing?? Matlab u have your guitar and we are also getting bored! And sir u sing so well...!!

Manik- Nandini.....u also sing so well...why don't we both sing ??I will play the guitar and we both will sing.......Dear.....

Manik said the word Dear loudly and stressed on every alphabet of it....so as to make Madhyam hear and as soon as heard the word Dear...he looked at Manik and then at Nandini.....

Madhyam- Nandini....,are u a relative of Manik sir....??

Nandini- No....!

Manik- Come on Madhyam....blood relations are not the only relations.....some relations are from heart also....,and I share with Nandini a heart to heart relation.....hai na...?

Nandini was confused as what to say.....but she just nodded in confusion......and then someone appeared which made Nandini furious....and it was Sneha!!

Sneha- Hi Manik!!! I was searching you in the whole train..!! And u r here...!!

Nandini murmurs- Train mein dhoondhte dhoondhte khud hi ghoom ho Jana Tha na...!! Yahan aane ki jarurat Kya thi...!!

Navya - Huh...? Tumne kuch Kaha??

Nandini- Maine? Nahi toh...! Tumhe misunderstanding huyi hogi...

Navya- Ho sakta hai...

Nandini murmurs again- Careful rehna padega....!

Sneha- so what's going on ?

Girl- Mam....Nandini asked Manik sir to sing...but he is asking Nandini to join along but Nandini is hesitating....

Sneha- So what's the problem....I will sing with him...! Ok Manik...??

As soon as Sneha said this....Nandini looked at her in shock...

Nandini- No no!! Why will u sing!! I will sing with Manik sir!!