Chapter 6

Hey everyone!! I am back with another chapter!!! Guys!! Ur votes and comments mean alot to me!!! So pls!!!
And ya guys agar aaj ki update short hogi toh maaf kar dena because i am having fever today so pls baksh dena
--------------------**********--------------------
Manik's pov
Baapre!! How can she sit there!!?? So much dust!! Disgusting!!
End of pov
Suddenly some voices of screech and crack come.
Nandini- Sir!! Can u hear some voices!!??
Manik- No.... Not at all!! Nandini u r imagining!!
Manik's pov
Ab maza aaega !! Live reaction!!! This is going to be fun!!!
End of pov
Nandini- Sir!!Suniye na  Aa rahi hain aawaze !!
And suddenly the volume of the sounds increased which made Manik's gaze on Nandini intense. He was staring at Nandini for reaction but Nandini was expressionless and finally She started .............................................Laughing!!!!! She was laughing madly!!!
Manik's pov
Oh my god!!! Why is she laughing like this???Has any spirit or ghost possessed her??!!!But there is no such thing!! She only listened to some ghostly sounds and got possessed????
No this can't happen!!
End of pov
Manik tried to convince his mind that no ghosts exist but seeing Nandini laughing his mind was not ready to believe it.
Manik- Dracture girl???!!!No sorry Nandini!!!
Nandini- Yes........( laughing) sir??
Manik- Why are u laughing dear??
Nandini- Sir..... ( laughing)  actually from childhood i have a problem when i hear such sounds na i feel like laughing i feel like someone is tickling me!!! Hahahhahahhahahahah!!!!
Manik- Haaashhh!!! I am safe!!! Thank god!!!!
After some time  sounds stopped and Nandini was normal and Manik was still standing taking the support of a stool.
Nandini- U were scared na ??
Manik- No....... Not at all.. I was just worried about u....
Nandini's pov
Worried!!!??? Seriously for me!! Never ever that is going to happen .....
End of pov
Manik was tired but he didn't made it visible on his face and by chance he looked down just to see a lizard staring at him!! It was enough to dry Manik's blood.
Manik- Chipkaliiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes The Manik Malhotra was scared of a small chotu si lizard. Manik started running here and there screaming while Nandini was laughing holding her stomach.

Manik( while running) - What are u laughing at??? Help me na usko yahan se bahar nikalo!!!!

Nandini- hahahhahaha!!! Sir u r too funny!!

Manik- DRACTURE girl!! 

Nandini- what did u said?? DRACTURE!! Right ........go help yourself I am not going to help u .......go

Manik- Acha!! Sorry sorry Nandiniii!! Ab toh help kar do

Nandini- Ok.........

Nandini went near the stool where the lizard was standing or sitting whatever and whispered 

Nandini- so u r the one who can scare Mr Whatever!! Nice to meet you!!

 She said patting the floor after which the lizard when inside the cupboard.

Manik- gayi kya?

Nandini- yesss!!

Nandini looked at the time. It was 3:30 pm . 

Nandini's pov

Ohh no!! Abhi toh 5:30 Ko aane wala hai !! How will I pick him up from the airport!!??

Where is this Navya?? Yeh mujhe search karne kyun Nahi aayi!!???

End of pov

And to Nandini's surprise she heard a familiar voice calling her name and that voice was of none other than our Navya

Navya- Nandu!!! Where are you??

Manik also heard her voice and came closer to the door.

Nandini- Navya!!! I am here inside the storeroom locked!!!

Navya- How did u get locked???!! 

Nandini- I will tell u after I come out !! First help me to get out of here!!

Manik whispered- tell her that the key of the storeroom will be outside the door lying on the floor!! Ask her to search it and get us out!!!

Nandini told the same to Navya and thankfully Navya found the key and started opening the lock and to her surprise she saw Manik and Nandini standing together and eager to come out of the storeroom.

Navya directly took Nandini with her for a KBC session and Manik stood there as if waiting for somebody.

Navya- what were u doing with him in the storeroom ??!!! I mean Jaana bhi tha toh kisi dhang ke aadmi ke saath jaati!!

Nandini told everything to Navya from the beginning to the end and all the funny scenes that happened with her. Both started laughing and Nandini signed Navya to shush!!

Nandini- Arree  wait a min.......I think I forgot my handkerchief ......... Wait let me check in the storeroom u wait here.......
Navya- Nooo!!! Pata chala tum wapas lock ho gayi hum bhi chalenge!!!
Nandini- Acha baba!!! Chalo!!!
Both the girls headed towards the storeroom and Nandini saw Manik giving money to the peon
Manik- Good work but plan failed!!!
Peon- Sir woh toh aapki wajah se hua na.....
Manik- Haan i know!! And yes don't tell this to anyone!!!!
Nandini was able to hear everything and at last she said
Nandini- So u planned this for me!!!?? Well done Mr Whatever!!Now its my turn......
Precap- Nandini picks up Abhimanyu and his  friend from airport and plans a revenge for Manik!!!
------------------------------------------------------Uff!!! My fingers are paining!!! But update toh ho gayi!!! So guys now its your turn!! Pls guys i am writing it for u all's sake in the condition of fever!! So pls !!! Chotu wala star button daba dena pls and tell me how was the update!!!!! Pls!!!!
Keep supporting me and my story!!
Bye and take care!!!

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?