(47) We are Good Friends..!

Hi readers ..this is Ananya only...TheSweetGirlYouKnow will return tomorrow as I said in the previous part......and I have deleted some announcements and notes as I said ........and here is the update....hope u all will like it...! Happy reading..!
--------------------------------
And Sweety started blushing again....and asked the girls to excuse them for some time ...and Nandini entered the room...

Nandini- Aa...aa..

Sweety- We are alone ....u can say whatever Bittoo has asked you to say...

And she blushed again bringing a slight smile on Nandini's face...

Nandini- But before that you have to promise me something....

Sweety- What?!

Nandini- That u will not kill me for this...

Sweety- But what??

Nandini- See the thing is I am not Bittoo's cousin! And nor I am any relative of yours....main apne friend ke saath galti se Ambala mein tumhaare relatives ki bus mein pahoch Gaye and we lied to them that I am your friend and Manik is Bittoo's friend Jo ki hum hai hi nahi....and I wanted to request you that pls accept me as your friend for few days till we get out of here..!!! Pls pls pls..!!!

Nandini said this in one go and her expressions amidst the conversation were like this ( picture below and the pic is from one of the fc in Instagram that is nitifanclub)

Nandini finally finished and looked at Sweety with full concentration and Sweety at once started laughing ....and Nandini looked at her with confusion to which Sweety signaled that she is explaining....

Nandini- Kya hua..?

Sweety- Look at your face first!!

Nandini touched her face- Huh?

Sweety- How much frightened u are...?? I am not a devil...ok...I am also a human..! So don't worry..! I don't mind making new friends....

Nandini was relieved - Thank god...!!

Sweety smiled- Waise who is Manik?

Nandini- He is my friend.....no .......good friend..!

Sweety- Only good friend na..?

Nandini- Haan!! Ohh no..!!

Sweety made a frown- Now what happened?