Chapter 4

Jhatka ka toh nahi laga??!!! I mean sab mera aisa avatar dekh kar darr toh nahi gaye na??!!! Guys i just wanted to know your opinions about the story that's all guys Chalo enough of my bak-bak here is the update
------------------------------------------------------
Navya- Hmmmm......
Nandini and Navya were chit chatting for some time and then suddenly Nandini's phone rang
Nandini- Unknown Number?!
Navya- Uthao toh sahi.....
Nandini picked up the call
Nandini- Hello?.......
There was a man on the other side
Man- Hello!!! ( ghostly voice)
Nandini immediately recognized him as his sweet and protective brother ABHIMANYU MURTHY
Nandini- Abhi!!!! How r u ?? Kitne dino se baat nahi ki hai tumne??!!! Forgotten me?? Met somebody??!!...
Abhimanyu- Wait.....wait Rajdhani express first tell me how do u manage to recognize me when i call u from different numbers and different voices and yes i will answer all your questions first of all i am fit and fine and for your kind information we talked day before yesterday only so keep calm and i have not forgotten u its just that i was too busy yesterday and nor do i have met someone!!! So how much money do i get for your KBC questions??
Nandini- The thing is that i know that these stupid things are done by my mad brother who knows that i will recognize him but still does these things and the prize that u will get for the KBC quiz is ............... Nothing!!!!
Abhimanyu- I just knew it!!
They both laughed and Navya was not understanding a bit but was smiling seeing the brother-sister bond.
Abhimanyu- By the way where are u now?
Nandini- I am in college....
Navya eyed her and she realized what she said.
Abhimanyu- College???
Nandini was searching for words and then she said
Nandini- Woh.......College........ College ke pass......... Ek cafe hain wahan par aayi thi Navya ke saath ..... Par kyun poocha?
Abhimanyu- Arre jab main waha aaonga toh koi toh hona chahiye na mujhe pick karne ke liye!!!.........
Nandini- OMG!!! Abhi u r coming here !!! I am so happy!!
Abhimanyu- Yesss dear i am coming there but not alone, i am coming with a friend of mine who works with me , actually we two have some work at Mumbai that's why !! Ok chal i will talk to u later i have to catch a flight also and i will message u the details of flight!! Bye sweetheart!! Can't wait to meet u!!
Nandini- Bye!!! Same here!!!
Nandini- Navya!!!!!!
Navya- Bas bas!! Humne suna par yeh toh problem ho jaegi hum abhi se yeh sab kaise chupaenge ??
Nandini- Let's see Navya!! Usse aa toh jaane do
Navya- Hmmm ..... Chalo class ka time ho gaya hai
They both leave for their classes
Meanwhile Manik is discussing his plan with FAB 5
Manik- So how was it?
Mukti- Yaar but yeh toh purana type ka hai kuch naya nahi soch sakta tha??
Manik- Time nahi tha yaar socha yahi kar doon aage naye plan sochunga!! Acha guys i have to go !! Will catch up with u guys later.
Manik is leaving only but he stops when he hears the voices of his FAB 5 who are ready to take him in a Group hug!! Manik rushes to them and they share a cute group hug which symbolizes their Friendship. After the group hug Manik goes to take his classes. And Fab 4 go to their respective venue for practice of their upcoming concert.
After all the classes Nandini and Navya are ready to go home and suddenly one of their classmates come
Anushka- Hey where are u too going?? Manik Sir has appointed u two to clean our class and the corridors!
Navya- Arrree haan !! Hum toh bhul hi gaye the!! Hume toh rukna hai na Nandu!
Nandini- Yes Navya !! We have to bring some things for that right? But where will we get them?
Anushka- In the storeroom, of course!!
Navya- Aur woh kahan hai??
Anushka- How will i know?
Nandini- Ok u go we will search it by ourselves!
Meanwhile Manik was just outside the class listening to their conversation with an evil smile.
Just then Manik entered the class
Manik- What are u two doing?? U two have not started the work also!!!
Nandini- But we need some things like broom stick and a mopping cloth for that !!
Manik- Yaa!! Nandini!! Come with me I will take u to the storeroom and then take your materials ok,....
Nandini looks at Navya and goes with Manik who was holding the key of storeroom in his hand.
They reached storeroom and there was a peon standing there.
Peon- Sir pls be careful this door gets locked automatically nowadays we have called a person to repair it but he will come tomorrow!! So be careful!!
Manik- Ya we will be careful u go!
Nandini went inside the storeroom and was searching and Manik was ready to lock the door but he suddenly heard Nandini calling his name. He rushed inside and saw that a big block of wood was falling on Nandini and she was trying to push it. Manik helped her to push and the block fell down.
Manik- U always create problems for yourself!!
Nandini- Do u know what!! I love problems!! I attract them!!! ( sarcastically)
And a breeze of wind flowed which locked the door along with MaNan inside!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------Sorry guys i know aaj MaNan in the storeroom but yahi part itna lamba ho gaya!! Kal pakka pura update MaNan in the storeroom hoga .
Like today's update?? I know u all liked so click that chotu sa star wala button and vote for the story!!! At last my tag line
Keep supporting me and my story!!! Bye!! Take care!!

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?