(46) Bitto Weds Sweety!!

Hello readers....this is Ananya..! TheSweetGirlYouKnow's Cousin actually she was not able to update due to some family problems...so that's why she asked me to update via my mobile...she sent me the update..and asked me to post it...and guys don't think she did all this because of you..she did this because of her own self..because she feels better while writing and thinking about MaNan...so guys here is her update..Happy reading!
---------------------------------------------------
Hi readers....!! How r u all?? I was missing u all so much.....and was so depressed as my great grandmother is no more with me and i am missing her so much........but still...I tried to update Coz writing and thinking about MaNan helps me overcome my depression and all those wonderful and long comments of u all..are like cherry on the cake.....and u know what....I am finally able to put multimedia between the story....and guess what...I am thinking of writing the update in Italics only...!! What say..?! Let me know...!!
------------------------------------------
MaNan- Ambala!!!

Man- Yes!

MaNan- But how??

Woman- Jab Ambala ki bus mein chadhoge toh Ambala hi pahochoge na...!

Nandini- Nahi Aunty...hum Manali ki bus mein chadhe the...!! Pata nahi Ambala Kaise pahoch Gaye...! I think aap log galat bus mein aa Gaye hai....

Woman- Hain....?! Bade ajeeb bache hain...!

Manik- Aunty hum ajeeb nahi hai...! Aap log ajeeb hai...! Aap bahar dekh lijiye Chandigarh to Manali hi likha hoga..!!

Man- Woh hum jaante hai! Yeh bus Humne kuch dino ke liye li hai...!!

Nandini- Kyun?

Woman- Mere Bhai ke bete ki shaadi hai...is liye hum sab iss bus mein uski shaadi attend karne ke liye aaye hai....!! Par Tum dono yahan Kya kar rahe ho...!?

Manik glared at Nandini and Nandini was looking here and there to search answers....

Manik sarcastically- Bolo Nandini...!!

Nandini sarcastically- Bol rahi hoon Manik!

She was looking outside the window where she found a banner " Bittoo Weds Sweety"

Nandini- Bittoo Weds Sweety!!

Manik and the crowd- Huh?

Nandini- Arre...Aunty we are here for wedding of your nephew only!!

Woman- Acha...! Toh who r u?

Nandini- Main....main....main Sweety ki friend..!! Aur Manik...Bittoo ka friend....hai na Manik...!!?

Nandini looked at Manik who was completely confused and was nodding his head....

Nandini- Manik!! Manik.. Tum Bittoo ke friend ho na...?!

Manik- Main..? Haan Haan....main hi toh hoon Bittoo ka friend! Namaste Aunty!

With his Manik fell on that woman's feet and said " Pairi Pona" to which the woman replied " Jeete raho"

Woman- Waise naam Kya hai tumhaara...??

Manik- Aunty ....Manik Malhotra..

Woman- Suna toh nahi tumhaare baare mein..

Manik blurted- Abhi toh friends bane hai....!

Woman - Huh?

And now Nandini was glaring at Manik who now realized what he had blurted.....