(56) Forever & Always

Hi readers...! So finally MaNan would be out of Ambala..! And will be proceeding towards Manali..and they have to say a bye to our Sweettoo whom u all loved the most...! But chalo....they have to go..and before that some revelations will take place between our MaNan,,so let's see what are they.,

------------------

Flashback Continued

Ashok takes Nyonika to the room and tell her the reason behind his refusal...( I will not reveal the reason now..it will be revealed later ! I know I am mean..😜)

Nyonika- Ashok...but don't you trust our son....!

Ashok- I do Nyonika..but..I can't trust that industry....( a small hint..about the reason.. 😜)

Nyonika- But Music is his life..! How will he survive without it..!?

Ashok- He has to...he has to Nyonika...!

Nyonika- But,,,

Ashok- No buts and ifs ..,the final decision is that he will not pursue music..! That's it..!

Ashok storms out of the room after saying this..to see Manik standing out of their room with anger in his eyes..and goes inside the room to find Nyonika shedding tears sitting on her bed and Manik kneels down and holds Nyonika's hand and looks in her eyes

Manik- What happened Mom? U convinced Dad..right?

Nyonika nods in a No and looks down- Sorry.,beta.,but I couldn't do anything..,

Manik - I know.,this is all his trap,,,to make me a business machine.,! He doesn't cares about my choices..he cares about his company...!

Nyonika- No Manik,,! This is not the thing..u r getting him wrong,,,

Manik- Ohhso..what's the reason? Tell me..,

Nyonika- U will not understand till u become a parent...!

Manik- Fine..then I will leave home only...and pursue my dreams...!

Nyonika- Will u be able to..? Will u be happy,,going against your father..ur best friend?

Manik in tears - He broke the rules of friendship.,mom...we are no longer friends...

Nyonika sobbing- Pls don't leave home Manik,,I can't see my family breaking into two..what will Piya think,,? She always likes to see her family together...she has just left for Australia to pursue her career..and we are breaking apart like this...!

Manik sternly- Fine..Mom..I will not leave the house..but I will not become a business machine also,,,I will not make his plan successful....!

Manik stood up...and leaves for his room..while Nyonika starts sobbing again..seeing her happy family breaking apart.....

End of Flashback

Manik is in tears remembering about that time..and Nandini also gets tears in her eyes..she holds Manik's hand..to support him morally...

Manik- Then...I told my friends about this decision..,they also decided to quit music..but I convinced them..for my sake..to take that contract...and then..I started finding jobs..and after few months..I got this job as a professor in the college..and tabse I am here only...!
He spoke with pain in his voice and Nandini understood his pain and hugged him at once and started patting his back to console him...and Manik started sobbing silently

Manik- I miss my best friend..Nandini...I miss my Dad....

Nandini- Everything will be alright Manik...I will make everything alright for you...!