Chapter 12

Heyy!!! Everyone!! I am back with another chapter and this will be a short chapter i am already telling u all so pls forgive me!! And the reason is mentioned in the last!!
------------------------------------------------------

Manik never listened to any of his talks but this was something he wanted to know and after listening this his sixth sense got alerted and he immediately started his KBC session...........

Manik- What did u just said!!! ?? One girl came to ask about my address and contact no.???!!! Who was she?? Do u know her???

Mr. Agrawal- Nahi!! I don't know her !! She came and asked for your no. And address saying she wanted to know the assignment so i gave the details!!

Manik- Budhe!!! Kisi kaam ka nahi hai tu!!! Yahan tujhe bithakar kyun rakha hai humne!!!??? Sabke no. Aur address dene ke liye???!! Salary kha raha hai muft ki!!!!

Mr. Agrawal glared at Manik but Manik glared at him equally 

Manik- Don't !!! Don't show me that attitude!!!

Mr. Agrawal- Look who's talking!!!!

Manik- Whatever!! Now !! U have to identify that girl who came to office to get my details?? Got that??!!

Mr. Agrawal- Yess!! 

After NavNi and AbhiMan finished their breakfast AbhiMan left for their office in Mumbai and NavNi left for college

In cab.....

Nandini dials a no. From her phone and waits for the other person to answer and she was going to cut the call when the person on the other side answers

Man- Hello! 

Nandini- Hello sir !! U told me to call na?

Man- I asked u to call after coming back from college but u r calling me on the next day while going to college!!!

Nandini- Sorry sir!! Actually I was busy yesterday that's why!!!

Man- oh!! Really!! What were u doing?? Can I know?? 

Nandini- Sir!! It's a personal reason !!

Man- Ohk!! Fine!! Anyways u two have to meet me tomorrow at sharp 8:30 am at Cafe Mocha !! Got it!!

Navya asked Nandini about the conversation through her eyes but Nandini replied in a assuring manner through her eyes

Nandini- Yes sir we will be there!!

Nandini said this and he disconnected the call 

Nandini to Navya- Yaar mujhe sab aise log hi kyun milte hain???

Navya- Kaise??

Nandini- Leave it Acha suno......

And she told the conversation to Navya as they reached the college

In college.....

Nandini- I want to see whether he is present or shock ke maare absent hai ?!!!

Navya- Nandu!!! Humme kaha na ki usske baare mein discuss nahi karna hai!!

Nandini- Ok!! 

They reached the class and NavNi took their seats and waited for the professor to come 

After 2 or 3 classes it was turn for our Manik Malhotra to come and he came with his all famous attitude

Everybody greeted him and he started teaching and he was a little surprised that Nandini was concentrating in his class and was behaving well 

Manik- Ok!! Anyone can give a me page I need to note down something!! 

As NavNi were sitting on the front bench Nandini started to tear the page of a notebook which was the same notebook where Nandini wrote Manik's details and unfortunately Nandini gave the same page to Manik without looking at the back page!! Manik took the page and he was writing on the page and after he finished writing he just gave a glance to the back of the page which left him surprised!!!He saw his contact no. And address written on the paper!!! 

Manik's pov 

What!!!! This DRACTURE girl was the one behind this!!! Really!!!! But why???!!! Anyways !! I got to know who was behind this!  Now get ready to experience hell  ! Dear DRACTURE girl!!!!

End of pov

Manik smirked and Nandini looked at him with confusion clearly visible on her face.

Nandini's pov

Ajeeb insan hai ye!!!!  Kabhi serious hota hai, kabhi hasne lagta hai!!!! Bhagwan jaane Kya chal raha hai iske Mann mein!!!???

End of pov

And MaNan were looking at each other when the bell ring and it was time for the next class and Manik leaved smiling devilishly while NavNi gave each other a confused look. 

After 3 classes their college got over and they left for home.

At home.........

They opened the door to find AbhiMan waiting for them in the living room

AbhiMan- Hey girls!!! Tum dono job se itni jaldi aa gayi

Navya- Haan !! Par tum log.......

Aryaman- Woh actually hum logon ko aaj holiday mil gaya because we have to go to meet the band FABat 4:30 pm so we came home!!

Nandini- But keys???..

Navya- Nandu!! Tumne hi toh inko extra keys di thi!!

Nandini slapped her forehead and Abhi was continuously staring at her.

Nandini- Main bhi na!!!! Chalo its time for  making lunch !! Come on Navya! Tell me what should we cook!!!

Navya- Hmmm.........

They both were discussing and Aryaman looked at Abhi only to find that he was thinking something very deeply

Aryaman- Bro!!!

Abhimanyu- Yaa!!!

Aryaman- Kahan kho gaya hai tu??

Abhimanyu- Kuch nahi yaar!!! Pata nahi kyun mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki Nandu mujhse kuch chupa rahi hai!!!

Aryaman- Really!!?? I don't think so!!!

Abhimanyu- Maybe!! I am overthinking.............

Precap- FAB 5 to meet NavNi and AbhiMan!!
------------------------------------------------------So sorry !!! Guys i had a lot of homework to do today!!! Still some work is pending!!! That's why i gave a chotu update and couldn't include meeting of Fab 5 with NavNi and AbhiMan!!! Pls forgive me guys but kal pakka !!! Guys these days i have a lot of homework so pls understand!!! Maybe some day i will not be able to update so don't get angry!!! Pls!!!
Keep supporting me and my story!!!!
Bye and take care

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?